Talk

Advanced search

Tom Cruise's 'no dating publicly for 5 years' clause in TomKat divorce

(86 Posts)
OlderGolder Wed 06-Sep-17 14:04:00

The nerve of him!

Wow. Did he think it would make him look (more) foolish or people would pity him if she was publicly happy! wow.

Circumlocutor Wed 06-Sep-17 17:13:47

Oh wow. It's exactly the kind of controlling thing you'd expect that little man to stipulate!

SleepFreeZone Wed 06-Sep-17 17:16:15

I read this too. They are alleging it but it seems to ring true doesn't it. I'm actually looking forward to reading the tell all book about him when he falls off this mortal coil (assuming he isn't immortal of course).

OlderGolder Wed 06-Sep-17 18:06:08

Well they've gone on holiday together and sat on a balcony and walked down a beach for the first time in 5 years!
They were very careful!

museumum Wed 06-Sep-17 18:08:34

Actually I think it's really healthy that they've been able to establish their relationship out of the public eye. More slebs should do this.

Riversleep Wed 06-Sep-17 18:09:21

What a twunt. Scientology must have had a massive say in that, I would imagine. I bet she agreed to anything just to get out. Lucky escape, and she has managed to escape with her child.

Queenofthedrivensnow Wed 06-Sep-17 18:15:32

Despite that loons efforts Katie will always come off better. I think she was very brace to leave him and seek a more normal upbringing for her daughter she is clearly devoted to.

PrincessWonderRabbit Wed 06-Sep-17 18:18:00

Actually I think it's really healthy that they've been able to establish their relationship out of the public eye. More slebs should do this.

You would actually think it was "really healthy" if your ex (or your partner's) decided when you could tel people you were dating? hmm

PerfectlyPooPoo Wed 06-Sep-17 18:18:29

Who's she dating?

TizzyDongue Wed 06-Sep-17 18:19:20

He's so odious I'm more than able to believe them.

TizzyDongue Wed 06-Sep-17 18:19:40

Jamie Foxx

Slightlyperturbedowlagain Wed 06-Sep-17 18:21:07

It just reinforces my very uncomplimentary view of him. I love the Jack Reacher books but no way will I watch the films with him in them.

PerfectlyPooPoo Wed 06-Sep-17 18:22:04

I think he's gorgeous. Good for her!

now off to Google them

kittybiscuits Wed 06-Sep-17 18:23:27

Everyone knows what he is about.

Butterymuffin Wed 06-Sep-17 18:24:03

Where's the story about the divorce agreement?

Riversleep Wed 06-Sep-17 18:25:46

museummum yes, I agree more slebs should conduct their relationships in private, but of their own volition. Not because of one of their ex partners forcing them to sneak around, probably at the risk of being sued for breach of contract

ihatethecold Wed 06-Sep-17 18:35:02

How do you know this op?

AdalindSchade Wed 06-Sep-17 18:37:25

Ooh Jamie foxx! Definitely an upgrade

Riversleep Wed 06-Sep-17 19:48:07

I think it's been rumoured for a while that Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx were an item. Ive heard it and I don't particularly follow either of them. They have kept it very quiet. I just heard about the 5 year secret thing on here though!

Puffpaw Wed 06-Sep-17 19:51:48

What a gorgeous couple!

GorgeousLadyOfWrangling Wed 06-Sep-17 23:53:50

Ah. Found you all! grin
Did not have to reanimate a zombie after all.
If that is true, a five year clause, the man needs his head looking at. Especially if she was a contract bride.
Mind well and truly boggled.

GorgeousLadyOfWrangling Wed 06-Sep-17 23:54:00

Ah. Found you all! grin
Did not have to reanimate a zombie after all.
If that is true, a five year clause, the man needs his head looking at. Especially if she was a contract bride.
Mind well and truly boggled.

WetsTheFinger Wed 06-Sep-17 23:55:46

I think it must have a significant penalty for her to have stuck to it so strictly... something to do with her having custody of the child in exchange for no public dating. Poor woman.

NYConcreteJungle Wed 06-Sep-17 23:57:43

I would agree to that if it meant saving my child from his cult.

BackieJerkhart Wed 06-Sep-17 23:57:52

He's a disgusting little scrotebag. angry

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »