Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Inspired by dear Catthiefkeith this is the live Bumbledog on the train thread!!

(58 Posts)
ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 08:08:34

I am taking Bdog to see Wilf today and CTK suggested I did a live thread.
We are at the station and I have a bag filled with sausage rolls Brownies saysagesandburgerd for Wilf.
Bumbledog had his Chelsea FC football shirt on.

Veterinari Wed 23-Aug-17 08:11:44

Fsounds like you're all prepared! smile I'm sure CTK would approve of sausage rolls and brownies (though she'd probably have packed vodka too! wink)

Horsemad Wed 23-Aug-17 08:15:03

Haha, I hope Bumble behaves in that shirt! Don't want any football hooliganism now! wink

IfYouGoDownToTheWoodsToday Wed 23-Aug-17 08:15:30

How wonderful!

I hope Bumbledog doesn't get to the sausage rolls before Wilf.grin

SandysMam Wed 23-Aug-17 08:18:39

Ah have a lovely day!!

FruBayerischOla Wed 23-Aug-17 08:19:27

I love Bumble's Chelsea shirt - remember when the lovely LU lady at my local station took one look at him wearing that and said "now that's my kind of dog!"?

Have a good journey and keep us updated. I'm sure that Bumble will make more friends while you're en-route - he usually does, I think? grin

CryingMessFFS Wed 23-Aug-17 08:20:29

Awww Bumbledog looks fabulous!

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 08:35:45

So far so good. He has settled on the floor. I always try and get an airline seat so I can tuck him away from feet!
After the drama of Sunday night Wilf is looking forward to hugging us both later.
Another first today will be Bumbles first bus trip,!!!

FruBayerischOla Wed 23-Aug-17 08:36:55

I was trying to work out whether that's a rather posh station waiting room in your photo, or your sitting room at home before you left. It's the waiting room, isn't it? I wish our station waiting rooms were that smart envy

Fluffyears Wed 23-Aug-17 08:40:25

Aw how cute. All those years might not make it to Wilf. Hope he's ok after his accident. CTK would be made up thatbyou did her live thread.

Fluffyears Wed 23-Aug-17 08:41:31

Damn autocorrect I meant to say 'all those treats'

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 08:45:03

Well we have just got back from the buffet car and he decided to jump up into the seat in front of ours and gave the male passenger a surprise!!!! blush

JaimesGoldenHand Wed 23-Aug-17 08:47:47

Hi Scary, I don't normally post on your threads but I love reading about Wilf, who has touched my heart. Hope you, he and Bumbledog have a great day today and that his concussion is sorted now.

ssd Wed 23-Aug-17 08:47:52

I hope the passenger was a chelsea supporter grin

have a great day Lottie

Wolfiefan Wed 23-Aug-17 08:49:53

Have a lovely day. Haven't braved a train or bus with wolfiepup! Watch out bumbledog doesn't snaffle the sausage rolls. Love a Wilf thread!!!

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 08:56:49

smile

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 09:05:24

He is now stretched out in the aisle refusing to move. He can smell bacon as we are unfortunately in the buffet car!!!

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 09:15:23

A lovely lady has replaced the man in front and she has made a huge fuss of him. I needed the loo and had to walk through another carriage. On the way back he galloped off ahead of me.
We change trains at Stratford and go on the high speed train.

ssd Wed 23-Aug-17 09:21:48

fab

glenthebattleostrich Wed 23-Aug-17 09:26:27

Have a lovely visit to wilf.

Bumbledog is gorgeous, he's looking very handsome in his Chelsea shirt (even if it should be black and white stripes 😀)

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 09:27:10

Not sure what signal I will have next train. This train is delayed which isn't good news!

Ilikehappy Wed 23-Aug-17 09:32:16

How lovely that will cheer Wilf up! How is he feeling now? I love Bumbledogs shirt.

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 09:35:03

Now on our way. Hopefully no more delays.

ScaryMonstersAndSuoerCreeps Wed 23-Aug-17 09:35:43

He is much brighter!!

FruBayerischOla Wed 23-Aug-17 09:37:00

Hope you're not too late getting to Wilf because your train's delayed. What a nuisance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now