Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Just sat in the car in Morrisons car park...

(221 Posts)
FurryTurnip Tue 22-Aug-17 18:29:05

... And have eaten a whole packet of Quorn cocktail sausages and five Freddo bars.

Do I win a prize for 'greediest bastard who hasn't even got the shopping home' or can you beat that?

Whiterabbitears Tue 22-Aug-17 18:31:09

I usually manage a whole wedge of port salou cheese to myself on the way home, its a 5 minute drive.

ArseholesOnToast Tue 22-Aug-17 18:41:00

I ate an entire family size battenburg once, then I put the wrapper in the bin to hide the evidence

Quite fancy a few Freddos now.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Tue 22-Aug-17 18:42:02

I've never had Quorn sausages.
What are they like?

FurryTurnip Tue 22-Aug-17 18:48:48

Ooh there's some tough competition with you lot! Am impressed by the whole cheese, and the logistics of driving and eating it.

chardonnay the quorn sausages are strangely addictive (clearly) despite not being particularly tasty.

Floellabumbags Tue 22-Aug-17 18:51:29

I usually manage a whole wedge of port salou cheese to myself on the way home, its a 5 minute drive

What do you do with the orange bit?

TheWashingFairyatemyhamster Tue 22-Aug-17 18:52:05

Whiterabbit I misread yours and thought you'd had port and cheese. Clearly in the Waitrose car park....

moreismore Tue 22-Aug-17 18:53:17

I've ripped into a rotisserie chicken before. It smelled too good.

user1471459936 Tue 22-Aug-17 18:54:50

I've eaten a whole fruit loaf BUT it was whilst walking home so I burnt that amount of calories.

PlopGoesTheWeasel Tue 22-Aug-17 18:55:20

As soon as I got through the door from work this afternoon, I went straight to the fridge and scoffed 5 creme caramel dessert pots, plus 2 packs of cheese & onion Hula Hoops.

To be fair, the creme caramels were past their best-before date, and the Hula Hoops...well, they were just cluttering the place up blush

ChardonnaysPrettySister Tue 22-Aug-17 18:56:26

Tempted by a quorn sausage. I blame MN.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Tue 22-Aug-17 18:57:14

I usually nick the end bit of the bread.

TwatteryFlowers Tue 22-Aug-17 18:58:13

I tend to go for those big sharing bags (who the fuck shares them?!) of cadburys buttons or whole tubs of BBQ pringles. I lost two stone last year and have put half a stone back on. I need to get back on it again (not the first time I have said that either...)

BBQueen Tue 22-Aug-17 18:58:47

I've found my people! I'm so tired of threads that say "I'm so greedy, I've just had half a punnet of grapes"!!! I've been known to eat multiple sharing packs of chocolate in one sitting. Never had Port Salut, but wouldn't be averse to nibbling a massive block of cheese whilst driving. grin

ASqueakingInTheShrubbery Tue 22-Aug-17 18:59:42

I ate a whole baguette on a half hour drive home from work once. In my defence, I was pregnant.

FurryTurnip Tue 22-Aug-17 19:00:15

plop you are a hero, cleansing the fridge to prevent illness.

Ezzie29 Tue 22-Aug-17 19:02:11

When I was a kid and my mum and I used to do a big weekly shop, we'd get a rotesserie chicken and end up eating about half of it on the way home! It's a very fond memory

BarbaraofSevillle Tue 22-Aug-17 19:03:36

I can easily put away a tub of Aldi pringles on the drive home. It's 10 minutes away.

If you're still in Morrisons car park you need to go back in and buy the Quorn picnic eggs that are on offer for a pound. They are vair nice and I kid myself they are healthier than the meat version.

LadyB49 Tue 22-Aug-17 19:04:28

I suffer from insomnia and am often up during the night, it is so boring.
A large bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes with ice cold milk followed by a 6 x pack of two finger kit-kat help it pass - I know I'm disgusting !!

Circumlocutor Tue 22-Aug-17 19:12:45

If I ate a pack of Quorn anything in my car I'd taking my trousers off and preparing myself for a massive arse explosion. I think that would be just about acceptable in a Morrison's car park.

Whiterabbitears Tue 22-Aug-17 19:15:25

Flo I peel it off as it does tend to stick in ones teeth!

Thewashingfairy no sadly not Waitrose, Sainsbos at a push grin

Whitelisbon Tue 22-Aug-17 19:17:52

Occasionally ok weekly ish I go to asda, but one of their hot ham hocks, a loaf of crunchy bread, and some mayo, and scoff the lot in the car park, before throwing the rubbish in the bin in the car park before I go home.
I'm always a bit gutted when dh or the kids try to come with me, I do the "No, no, I can manage on my own" bit before scarpering at high speed blush

impossible Tue 22-Aug-17 19:17:57

Not uncommon for me to eat two fresh cream chocolate eclairs before I get home. Actually I have to eat them as two isnt enough to go round the family..

Holidayhooray Tue 22-Aug-17 19:19:06

*I've eaten a whole fruit loaf BUT it was whilst walking home so I burnt that amount of calories.*
grin

theredjellybean Tue 22-Aug-17 19:19:35

a whole six packet of full size hot cross buns, smeared liberally with butter , used an old toothbrush that was in car ( who knows why) to apply butter.....never buy hot cross buns now as realised they are addictive

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now