Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

What would happen if Professor Snape and Miss Hardbroom had a baby?

(11 Posts)
SapphireSeptember Sat 19-Aug-17 23:13:16

I bring to you my random thought of the day, brought to you by various random YouTube videos featuring Snape from the Harry Potter films (which I've never seen, but I've read all the books.)

So, both Snape and Miss HB are pretty strict teachers, wear a lot of black and are good at making potions, I'm leaning towards their child being a sullen Goth who follows the rules, or they could rebel and turn into an all out hippy. Would they have a boy or a girl and what would their name be?

MVLipwig Sun 20-Aug-17 07:38:39

Definitely a boy. Who goes through all the phases and trends, trainers and track suits, hippy, goth for a while (parents are delighted so he would stop). Ultimately though I don't think either could unwind and relax enough to actually have sex

chips4teaplease Sun 20-Aug-17 07:40:04

Oh, they would. It would be fast and furious, with few words and no eye-contact.

redexpat Sun 20-Aug-17 07:46:33

I think the child would turn out to be a mediocre witch or wizard.

OvariesForgotHerPassword Sun 20-Aug-17 07:50:52

I think it would be dutiful "let's get this over with" sex. Their child would be the shiniest happiest child ever. A Hufflepuff, to their abject horror. She would change her name from Clytemnestra Nocturnia Eternalis Hardbroom-Snape to Sunny.

SuffolkNWhat Sun 20-Aug-17 07:53:19

They would have a Squib

SapphireSeptember Sun 20-Aug-17 19:24:31

Ovaries I think I like your idea best! Yay Hufflepuff! I imagine Sunny bleaching her hair and dying it rainbow colours, just to really annoy her parents.

Lipwig I always thought Snape was quite passionate under his aloof exterior. All Miss HB would have to do is let her hair down (literally) and he'd be smitten. (--And maybe he'd finally get over Lily and move on.--)

And because my mind likes to wander, I was sorting various WW characters into Hogwarts houses. Ethel is a Slytherin, Mildred and Maud are Hufflepuffs, I think Enid would do well in Ravenclaw as she managed to turn her cat into a monkey , so I think she's quite clever under her mischievous ways.

PerryPerryThePlatypus Sun 20-Aug-17 19:29:54

Oh c'Mon you know Snape would be great in bed.

SapphireSeptember Sun 20-Aug-17 19:30:54

Strikethough fail.

Oh, so you're gonna work that time, are you?

SapphireSeptember Sun 20-Aug-17 19:35:21

Snape would be excellent in bed, I think he would pay the same care and attention to love making as he does to everything else. <sigh> (Judging from some of the fanfic I read...) Miss HB would just need some help to relax enough to enjoy it, but I think she's get there eventually. grin

SapphireSeptember Sun 20-Aug-17 20:03:13

*She'd!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now