Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Louise Redknapp - good for her

(45 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

MumBod Thu 13-Jul-17 09:21:01

I didn't like the dynamic between her and Jamie when they were on Strictly. Her self esteem seemed a bit low as well.

I hope she is much happier now.

purpletowels Thu 13-Jul-17 09:29:45

Have they split up?

IStoleDipsysHat Thu 13-Jul-17 09:31:00

Yup

Timefortea99 Thu 13-Jul-17 09:39:42

He's a bit dim, but I'll have him.

Clawdy Thu 13-Jul-17 09:42:50

We don't know the real story behind their marriage, so what's the point of speculating? Unless you know them personally?

chowmeinchick Thu 13-Jul-17 09:45:33

He seems alright to me when I watch League of Their Own. I've never really seen her on anything didn't watch Strictly so don't know what she's like. But can't comment.

They obviously had something good if they were together so long. But No one knows the real story so why speculate?

Questioningeverything Thu 13-Jul-17 09:57:09

😲😲 how could you not watch strictly!?!!!

IfYouGoDownToTheWoodsToday Thu 13-Jul-17 10:00:35

I agree with you OP.

Think the spell on Striclty really improved her self image and confidence. She was like a totally different person but the time she left.

He always seems to me that he wasn't that enamoured with her doing Strictly. I wonder why?hmm

PyongyangKipperbang Thu 13-Jul-17 10:01:32

Never watched Strictly but he seemed a complete dick on the League of their own roadtrip thing. Didnt want to watch that either tbh, but DH likes it. He seemed very stroppy and childish when things didnt go his way. I thought a couple of times that if he really is like that then she must have the patience of a saint.

DadOnIce Thu 13-Jul-17 10:06:00

I used to like her in Eternal. Why do all these girl band types end up with footballers?

BadTasteFlump Thu 13-Jul-17 10:06:54

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

GabsAlot Thu 13-Jul-17 10:08:57

most of that is scriptd pyong

NancyDonahue Thu 13-Jul-17 10:09:31

I don't watch strictly either. It sounds like the second wave of her career is taking off now the kids are older and he's not getting as much attention or she's changed her outlook or whatever. It's something that often happens in 'ordinary' marriages too.

Always sad when a marriage breaks down but they are both still young and they have no financial worries to add to the mix.

PyongyangKipperbang Thu 13-Jul-17 10:11:07

Oh I know, but it wasnt so much what he said as his expressions, his eyes.....its hard to explain but there were times when he was seemingly playing along with the others but his face told a different story iykwim. Like a smile that only makes it to the mouth and not the eyes.

GabsAlot Thu 13-Jul-17 10:12:48

yes i see what you mean

ive heard stuff over th years dont know if true

BadTasteFlump Thu 13-Jul-17 10:13:10

And I remember reading an interview with him years ago where he said he "regularly checks Louise's phone all the time and rightly so" hmm

MyCalmX Thu 13-Jul-17 10:14:28

The80sweregreat Thu 13-Jul-17 10:23:34

i hope she can move on now - they always seemed so happy too, goes to show that nobody knows what goes on behind the door despite the wealth and the fame.

Oblomov17 Thu 13-Jul-17 10:24:22

Hardly surprising, is it? There's been rumours for years.

BraveBear Thu 13-Jul-17 10:26:19

I saw them at the airport years ago, she was walking slightly ahead of him and went into a chocolate shop and he followed her in, grabbed her by the shoulders and steered her back out. He looked like he might have been a bit of a controlling dick. No-one would dare steer me away from chocolate!

I know we can only speculate but I think this is probably the classic case of woman starts to find herself again after years of child-rearing at home, and man doesn't like it. And if so I'm glad she chose to leave him instead of just slotting back into the position he likes her in.

Defuzzing Thu 13-Jul-17 10:35:01

There was a rumour on mn about them ages ago on one of those threads about unofficial celeb gossip (the ones that usually get deleted where everyone makes up cryptic posts about gossip through random people who know 'famous' people)

Timefortea99 Thu 13-Jul-17 10:53:04

What sort of rumour?

BadTasteFlump Thu 13-Jul-17 11:15:27

SueMacartney Thu 13-Jul-17 11:19:42

Timefortea99 Thu 13-Jul-17 11:27:20

Thought they were solid.

Shame.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now