Advanced search

Ancestral visa

(3 Posts)
Gomez Sun 20-Jan-13 11:10:50

Look on the UK Border Agency website for the detail.

But no you have no recourse in public funds on that visa type and this would include tax credits for childcare.

MisForMumNotMaid Sun 20-Jan-13 11:06:35

this implies that you wouldn't get any access to public funds

vwbabe Sun 20-Jan-13 11:02:39

Hi there

We are from SA and want to know if we are able to receive any assistance with regard to childcare as we have an ancestral visa?

Please could someone point us in the right direction


Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »