Talk

Advanced search

Natural history museum tarantula???

(4 Posts)
ihearttc Thu 12-Nov-09 13:23:08

Just wondered if anyone had one of these and if they were any good or not?

We've actually already got DS his main christmas present but he spent about 30 mins playing with one of these in Hawkins Bazaar last week and really really wants one...and he wants to name it Sid!

Have got a bee in my bonnet this year about not spending money on rubbish but there isn't really anything else that he has asked for so would quite like to get it.

It also has the added bonus of being able to absolutely terrify mother in law on christmas day as she is petrified of spiders!!

Alambil Fri 13-Nov-09 00:07:22

I'd get him it! DS also played with one in Hawkins and it looked like great fun... I like the way that the controller uses the "forward" direction to go forward whether the spider faces the controller or away (ie, to make it walk towards you, you press forward and to make it walk away from you, you press forward...)

Oh and Sid is a fantastic name!

ABitHalloweenBatty Fri 13-Nov-09 00:43:42

I got ds2 one last Xmas. Very scary! Managed to get it from cirrus half price - 12.50. It eats batteries though!

ABitHalloweenBatty Fri 13-Nov-09 00:44:46

Sorry. Currys! Damn predictive text!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now