Talk

Advanced search

is it too early to...

(5 Posts)
OracleInaCoracle Mon 09-Nov-09 21:16:16

email/text my friends asking for their addresses to send their cards. They are all written and I like to be organised. will be working all hours from next week so need to manage my time effectively. dh thinks its too early though. its not like i want to put the decorations up (well, i do but each time i mention it D-Day is put back a day)

differentID Mon 09-Nov-09 21:17:35

not too early to ask for addresses, just wait another 3 weeks or so before sending themgrin

GiraffeAHolic Mon 09-Nov-09 21:20:15

I would say it was very sensible, what with the postal service only now getting back to normal and so forth

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Mon 09-Nov-09 21:21:28

smile I sent an email yesterday asking for updated addresses, will write the cards ready to be posted Dec 1st

OracleInaCoracle Mon 09-Nov-09 21:27:11

Thank you! have always worked in pubs and restaurants previously so my friends are used to me pestering them quite early because I am too busy in december. now i work in a supermarket and will be stupidly busy from next week. add to that a 4yo starting school in jan, a dh starting RAF in jan and trying to keep all sides of the family off my back happy and i really cant afford to drag my feet unless people want their cards on the 28th!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now