Talk

Advanced search

Mini Micro T-bar Scooter

(9 Posts)
StewieGriffinsMom Fri 06-Nov-09 21:30:36

Message withdrawn

cappy1 Fri 06-Nov-09 21:40:15

yes they are worth the money I would strongly recommend it. My ds has one and we go to the shops and the park and I have to run after him so it does increase the pace! She will love it and could help her with balance etc

CarGirl Fri 06-Nov-09 21:43:46

yes they are look for a GLTC 20% off code or discount or something to bring the price down. DD has just retired hers now she is 6.

madamefreckle Fri 06-Nov-09 21:45:53

Every parent i meet with a child on one raves about them. Very nearly got one for ds but ended up getting him a balance bike (no pedals) which he adores.

StewieGriffinsMom Fri 06-Nov-09 21:51:31

Message withdrawn

kateecass Sat 07-Nov-09 22:25:04

Got one for DS last Xmas when he was 2.5. He's now 3.5 and it's still going strong. Easy to fit in car, balance across buggy. Nice and light to carry when DS gets bored of it. I sometimes take it to school so DS can scoot back. Lots of his friends got them too and they love them too.

14 month old DD tries to get on it now. V funny

Don't forget the helmet!

rachels103 Sat 07-Nov-09 22:26:54

Yes they are fantastic. My ds is 4 this month and rides his all the time. It's the best way of getting from A to B at anything other than snail's pace.
Well worth the money.

Thinking of getting one for DD (who'll be 21 months at Christmas) because she tries to steal other people's at every opportunity grin. She's unlikely to be much cop at using it for a few months, but it may curb her kleptomaniac tendencies...

lockets Sat 07-Nov-09 22:38:58

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now