(9 Posts)
LilyLoovesGuyFawkes Fri 06-Nov-09 12:09:35

here

MintyCane Fri 06-Nov-09 12:26:30

ooooooh you also get a free dvd and it is in my budget thanks so much

LilyLoovesGuyFawkes Fri 06-Nov-09 16:49:53

Didn't see the dvd even better grin

babster Fri 06-Nov-09 16:53:13

Tesco have 3 for 2 on all toys until Monday, including lots of lovely Sylvanian stuff... but you need to be quick, lots already out of stock

Marne Fri 06-Nov-09 16:54:50

I have bought this for dd1 for x-mas it looks like a reasonable size house, i wwill look on tesco because i'm looking for a kitchen to go in the lodge.

LilyLoovesGuyFawkes Fri 06-Nov-09 22:12:57

Marne your dd is very lucky am sure have seen you on playmobil and go go hamster threads too grin

RustyBear Fri 06-Nov-09 22:14:44

Is it very sad that I am wishing I could still buy Sylvanian stuff for DD - she will be 20 in February!

Marne Sat 07-Nov-09 08:28:41

Yes blush i have spent far too much this year, the playmobil is more for me blush, Sylvanian families is a joint present for both dd's as is the go go hamsters. I always get carried away at x-mas but this year i'm trying to cut out all the little bits of rubish that i buy and they never play with, i'm happy to spend money on playmobil and sylvanians because i know if they get fed up with it i can always e-bay it and get most of my money back.

I sold a lot of dd's toys this year to fund the new ones.

I must not buy anymore grin (i can always put some back for dd1's birthday in Feb).

I just can't resist a bargain. I always wanted sylvanian families when i was a child but my parents could not afford to buy it so i think that's why i am buying it for the dd's.

LilyLoovesGuyFawkes Sat 07-Nov-09 11:24:45

grin I daren't start with playmobil i worry it would become an obsession!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now