Talk

Advanced search

Calling clever googlers - please help me find DS1's present.....

(11 Posts)
alwayslookingforanswers Sun 01-Nov-09 00:33:54

as we've finally decided what to get him.

He's F1/Lewis Hamilton MAD.

I've done a fair bit of googling tonight and DH and I have agreed that something like

this print of him would make DS1's Christmas perfect.

Now - that one is slightly above our price bracket - ideally want to spend no more than £50 including delivery (but if it's REALLY amazing would creep above that).

So main things are

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Mounted or framed
3. Limited edition sort of thing preferred - I could go to WH Smith tomorrow and buy him a Lewis Hamilton poster/print so want something just that little bit special.

Can you help - as I'm all F1/Lewis Hamiltoned out and lossing the ability to think straight enough to put decent search terms in google.

Thanks smile

(oh and the winner gets to see DS1's grin on a photo when he opens it wink)

BrandonsMummy Sun 01-Nov-09 10:44:40

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lewis+hamilton+poster

s ome of the canvas ones by Ministry of Print look really good and at £39.99 would be in your price range.

BrandonsMummy Sun 01-Nov-09 10:45:38

sorry www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lewis+hamilton+poster

thisisyesterday Sun 01-Nov-09 10:52:23

have you looked here

HappyMummyOfOne Sun 01-Nov-09 12:49:05

Not a print but Debenhams have some F1 items in their clearance section online which may make nice stocking fillers.

alwayslookingforanswers Sun 01-Nov-09 12:54:13

I can't click on the links now (he's awake and in the room)

We don't do stockings blush.

I did look at the Amazon ones, but wasn't sure about them.

Will have a look at the other link (and Debenhams) later.

alwayslookingforanswers Sun 01-Nov-09 12:59:25

I do like the first one I linked to - just wish it was £10 cheaper.

VampireSoupAndPeachyPie Sun 01-Nov-09 13:02:15

Also look at M&S- they ahev some F1 bits in (ds2 is named after a fiormer F1 driver and has been hinting loudly LOL)

alwayslookingforanswers Sun 01-Nov-09 13:07:09

problem is M&S is "mass produced" iykwim. Want something a little more unique.

I've managed to find so mnay F1 bits and pieces it's unreal. Just trying to find a picture (and now I have my heart set on one it's going to drive me mad grin).

DaftApeth Sun 01-Nov-09 13:12:06

How about this?

Or maybe join him to the fan club as his present. Not sure what you get for it though.

VampireSoupAndPeachyPie Sun 01-Nov-09 13:15:56

I rather liked this,

although also I think ds2 would like the miniatures on here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now