Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good toy pram for a 4 yo?

(11 Posts)
LolaLadybird Thu 29-Oct-09 07:46:13

DD would really like a pram from Xmas (as opposed to a buggy which we already have). She would really like the pink ELC one but I'm not sure how sturdy it is - haven't seen it in the flesh, just a picture. I would prefer one of the Silver Cross ones but they aren't pink! (I'm trying to decide how much the colour would really matter to DD on
Xmas morning).

Does anyone have any recommendations? I want to make sure the one I get is high enough for DD to get a good couple of years out of it.

savoycabbage Thu 29-Oct-09 07:55:53

Our toy pram is a Mamas and Papas one and it is very sturdy. We let our dd push the new baby around in it blush. It was in the same fabric as our real pram so my dd thought it was great. We have also got a Berchet (I think) plastic pram which is much cuter but probably too low for your dd. here

LolaLadybird Thu 29-Oct-09 08:15:46

Mamas and Papas is a great idea - have found this one

It's sort of pink which would avoid any potential disappointment but also looks super sturdy. Also, age range is 4+ so likely to be tall enough for a while.

Right, perhaps I should go and make DC's some breakfast ... blush wink

Any other suggestions gratefully received.

EVye Thu 29-Oct-09 16:40:39

Baby Bjorn Twin Jogger. It is pink, carries two dolls and the front wheels swivel 360 degrees. My DDs love it and it pushes well. There are two types though. we have the one with 4 wheels not 3.

EVye Thu 29-Oct-09 16:45:26

ah, just realised you want a pram not buggy. sorry

glasgowlass Thu 29-Oct-09 16:46:13

Pink Dolls Prams here

glasgowlass Thu 29-Oct-09 16:47:12

Silver Cross dolls pram in "marshmallow"

glasgowlass Thu 29-Oct-09 16:49:07

Bloomin expensive SX pink pram

glasgowlass Thu 29-Oct-09 16:54:38

That last link wasnt working when I checked so here it is again, just to be sure bloomin expensive SX pram, take 2

LolaLadybird Sat 31-Oct-09 07:29:39

OMG - you're not kidding about the bloomin expensive pram are you?! That definitely exceeds the budget for DD's present!

Thanks for all the suggestions. Have decided to go with the Mamas & Papas one - already looking forward to seeing DD's face on Xmas morning!

glasgowlass Mon 02-Nov-09 12:49:23

Oh that Mamas and Papas pram is beautiful, I am sure your DD will adore it! I have suggested that one to my cousin too, she is looking for new prams for her triplets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now