Talk

Advanced search

For those who do the annual Christmas Pyjamas....

(5 Posts)
screamingbanshee Mon 26-Oct-09 16:25:12

Have you found any nice ones yet???

purpleturtle Mon 26-Oct-09 16:26:38

And do remember to check they're the size they should be before 6pm on Christmas Eve. Poor dd was terribly disappointed when she wasn't allowed to wear hers last year because they were not the size the pack said they were.

eandh Mon 26-Oct-09 16:29:26

dd2 has hers, lovely cream ones with snowflakes and sequins on them (I bought them in the sale 2 years ago age 18-24 months so should have fitted easily last year she'll be 3 just after Xmas and they'll fit her this year grin)

dd1 was eyeing up a red sequin snow white nightie in asda today and it was very pretty so may get her that (although did see some nice pink/white check traditional pj's so may go for them)

BudaBones Mon 26-Oct-09 16:43:12

Well I do them and got DS lovely ones in John Lewis last year but he didn't want to wear them afterwards as they were too Christmassy! So it will be normal PJs this year but new ones.

kiwibella Mon 26-Oct-09 16:49:06

I got my dd2's already - after resisting an "I must have these Charlie and Lola jammies, Mummy" tantrum I bought them realising she would have forgotten about them by the time we got to the car and I could tick one off my list!! Dd1 pointed out some she wanted in La Senza's window yesterday. Maybe hmm.

I'm stuck with dh. I want to do jammies for all of us this year. Hubs normally wears any old tshirt and his underwear. I can't imagine him prancing around the house in a matching pair of shorts and shirt??? Would love blokey suggestions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now