Talk

Advanced search

I need to find a beautiful dolls house any ideas/links please.

(6 Posts)
Cometrickortreatingwithme Sat 17-Oct-09 09:27:40

For dd age 6 would prefer it with some furniture and dolls in.

Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA

spiderinthebath Sat 17-Oct-09 12:45:05

I got one last year from GLTC and dd 5 loves it, you can get furniture sets for each room, a tip would be an open plan one is maybe better - does not look so pretty from the outside but easier to play with?, you can also get a mat to put it on with a garden which is quite a sweet idea I thought....

ohmeohmy Sat 17-Oct-09 13:32:54

look on ebay. I just bought new 4 storey wooden georgian house with 100 pieces furniture/dolls reasonable price

londonmackem Tue 20-Oct-09 20:50:51

Sue Ryder Shops do them and furniture - not second hand and very reasonable. Also helps a good cause

TheFoosa Tue 20-Oct-09 21:08:44

I saw one in Asda today, not sure what the quality is like

£35

they had a box of furniture and dolls for £12

stealthsquiggle Tue 20-Oct-09 21:13:55

There are some really good deals on the likes of Amazon, etc - mostly for bundles of house + furniture (I know this because FIL made DD a dolls house for her b'day and I was trying to find furniture not bundled with a house hmm).

Also try eBay and Freecycle, especially if you are prepared to give one some TLC - I have seen more than one looking for a home on our freecycle (I was quite tempted for me blush)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now