Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for 1 year old DD

(9 Posts)
Marioandluigi Mon 12-Oct-09 12:22:02

DD has just had her birthday and I have used up all my ideas. She has lots of toys and books from her older brothers, and lots of clothes. I have bought her a Wheelybug, but everyone else is asking for ideas, and I know they wont give money or vouchers (which is thier choice and I understand), so do any of you have any ideas about what can ask for?

TIA

sazlocks Mon 12-Oct-09 12:24:43

Don't know if you have a garden or are in to this type of thing but we bought a rose in the childs name for a couple of friends and an apple tree for another.

NightShoe Mon 12-Oct-09 18:58:34

What about a charm bracelet and charms for when she is older as a keepsake if she has plenty now?

magicOC Mon 12-Oct-09 21:25:26

Jigsaw puzzles?

Cant start them too early smile, my Lo I look after is now doing puzzles aged 5-8yrs and he's not even 3. He loves them.

xayuk Fri 23-Oct-09 06:45:14

For great gift ideas take a look at;
www.squidoo.com/BabyFirstChristmasGifts

girlywhirly Fri 23-Oct-09 15:08:52

Something to play with in the bath? Things to fill, pour, squirt, float etc. My DS had a bath 'activity' centre that attached to the side of the bath with suckers at about 16 mths, he absolutely loved it. I like the one in ELC which has separate items that can be played with independently, which isn't too expensive.

IMoveTheStarsForNoOne Fri 23-Oct-09 15:16:05

Wheely Bug

grin

IMoveTheStarsForNoOne Fri 23-Oct-09 15:16:53

crap.

Note to self. Read OP before replying.

blush

Bubbaluv Fri 23-Oct-09 15:33:03

Balls.
My son loves his "Latin Playground" CD - bops away in very cute manner.
Bubble blower.
Girlier books?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now