Talk

Advanced search

For anyone needing jars for HM gifts...

(13 Posts)

Just spotted in Asda today - a huge end of aisle box of quite large kilner-esque type jars for £1 each

TheProvincialLady Wed 07-Oct-09 12:01:52

Thanks for that tip.

Nobody go to my Asda though, I just bought them all [evil grin]

wheresmypaddle Wed 07-Oct-09 12:10:20

yeah saw the shelf in my local ASDA yesterday - with a very annoying "sorry we have temporarily run out of this item". You must have got there first!!

LoveMyGirls Wed 07-Oct-09 12:43:33

Thanks for that, will have a look as soon as I can!

MilkNoPoisonPlease Wed 07-Oct-09 14:50:49

crap crap crap!

no bloody asda near here!

well not within easy distance!

LoveMyGirls Wed 07-Oct-09 15:45:02

Ikea aslo do them if that's nearer for you milk? 89p is the cheapest I think for either 0.5 litre/ 1 litre hth

MilkNoPoisonPlease Wed 07-Oct-09 15:49:48

ooh! ikea isnt nearer (i think i actually pass an asda to gethere lmao) BBUT my friend is going there on saturday so i may hitch a lift! or give her a list!

THANK YOU

oh come to think of it theres and "asda home" not to far from e...rekon they might do them?

TIA

Febes Wed 07-Oct-09 15:55:51

Great Idea. I've seen those jars at my Asda what can I make to put in?? Cookies??

I'm doing some layered gift jars of muffin/cake/cookie mixes. And reindeer dust for the llittle ones blush

MilkNoPoisonPlease Wed 07-Oct-09 20:59:30

reindeers dust?

TeamEdwardTango Wed 07-Oct-09 21:06:33

Is it like reindeer "food"? Oats and glitter all mixed up?

Yes, with a wee poem on the jar about sprinkling it on the lawn/path on Christmas Eve to guide their way

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now