Talk

Advanced search

Any ideas please on what to buy dd9yrs and ds 8yrs?

(4 Posts)
notnuftime Tue 04-Nov-08 09:54:46

Hi everyone I am a bit stuck on what to get my dd for christmas.She isn't really into High school musical things not a big fan but watches it sometimes she loves drawing and colouring and reads a lot.All I can think of at the moment is maybe getting her her own hairdryer? (we use mine at the moment).
I am a stingy mum i think, I don't think it is worth the money to spend 15 pounds on a bratz doll that will be played with and undressed once then left in cupboard....sorry.
I have a budget of 30 pounds each I have bought stocking fillers already.
My ds I thought about one of those punchball things with boxing gloves included for about 16 pounds in Argos any good?
He loves lego ,knex ,indianna jones,Ben10
Any ideas would be lovely, thank you.

Riallybigbangandflash Tue 04-Nov-08 11:19:15

how about a camera, for either of them? and a scrapbooking set for their first photos.

Am stuck with ideas for 11 yo niece myself. But Dsis has set a tiny budget which doesn't help.

pigleto Tue 04-Nov-08 11:24:51

mp3 player and itunes voucher? Dn who is 8 spends hours making clothes from that klutz paper fashion book.

ididntdoit Tue 04-Nov-08 12:36:30

My DS and Neice both aged 9 really enjoyed playing on a bopit, so I am buying bop it extremes for xmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now