Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

jack wills clothes or other things that a 16 year old girl might like

(9 Posts)
poppy34 Mon 03-Nov-08 17:55:00

right anyone with 16 year old dd/dsd can you help.. firstly does anyone know if jack wills do vouchers (don't ask - I know its a brand with overtones but lets leave it there wink) - dsd prefers to shop for herself but if not I suppose I could get stuff with receipts.

any other tips/hints on stuff that 16 year old girls like (she has a birthday really near xmas for which we've already got her a camera) -need inspiration ...

bellavita Mon 03-Nov-08 18:16:22

Sorry, I cannot be of help, just know that a friends daughter likes Jack Wills stuff, but she also likes an american brand called Hollister - here is the link for you

I have seen her in some of this clothing and it is really nice.

I bought my niece for chistmas a "Chilli Pepper" make up set from Boots which I am sure all girls of your dd's age would love.

janeite Mon 03-Nov-08 19:49:52

Mac cosmetics; or Benefit; or Urban Decay. Topshop vouchers. Cinema tickets. Gig tickets.

poppy34 Mon 03-Nov-08 20:19:05

thanks this is all really helpful - hollster good tip thanks (will also do for dss) smile

Tas1 Mon 03-Nov-08 20:26:52

My DD(13) is realy into Abercrombie & Fitch.
Try looking on Ebay for it as you can get it cheaper.

bellavita Mon 03-Nov-08 21:02:28

I bought some of their t/shirts and a sweat top for my DS's when we were in the US in July, they had some really nice things.

bellavita Mon 03-Nov-08 21:03:24

I bought some of their t/shirts and a sweat top for my DS's when we were in the US in July, they had some really nice things.

bellavita Mon 03-Nov-08 21:03:43

oops

poppy34 Mon 03-Nov-08 21:20:27

bella -thanks - we did an abercrombie run last year when in us for her as its sooo much cheaper there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now