Talk

Advanced search

Excellent website for getting books for christmas presents

(8 Posts)
spookyrookie Mon 03-Nov-08 15:02:27

Just had to share this one, got free mag with one of our Sunday papers and have ordered loads of books through http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk at low prices. They have great selections of childrens books, I bought DS a set of 10 Harry and the Dinosaur books for £9.99.

Honestly am not on commission, just pleased with myself for bagging bargain.

curlywurlycremeegg Mon 03-Nov-08 15:03:40

I have used them a lot and find the service excellent

lizziemun Mon 03-Nov-08 16:27:25

I have used them lots, although i find them expensive as end up buying one of those and oh that looks great grin. And before i know it i have spent £50 grin.

littlestrawberry Mon 03-Nov-08 16:29:33

I just got the Harry and the dinosaurs set toogrin And a set of Dr Seuss books for £20. The book people are fab.

And yes, I did spend more than plannedblush

seb1 Mon 03-Nov-08 16:35:14

Red house are good too

DuffyMoon Mon 03-Nov-08 17:40:21

I LOVE the book people - they are fab......can never have too many books for Christmas

spookyrookie Mon 03-Nov-08 18:57:48

Oh yes I got the Dr Seuss ones as well, ended up spending £70. But got lots of christmas presents including Charlie and Lola set for friends daughter and Alan Titchmarsh Kitchen Gardener which DH wanted at £20.00 in the shop for £8.99.

OllieWollieWoo Mon 03-Nov-08 21:27:16

There are also a load of Roary the Racing Car and Charlie and Lola books for a tenner on there too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now