Talk

Advanced search

Excellent website for getting books for christmas presents

(8 Posts)
spookyrookie Mon 03-Nov-08 15:02:27

Just had to share this one, got free mag with one of our Sunday papers and have ordered loads of books through http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk at low prices. They have great selections of childrens books, I bought DS a set of 10 Harry and the Dinosaur books for £9.99.

Honestly am not on commission, just pleased with myself for bagging bargain.

curlywurlycremeegg Mon 03-Nov-08 15:03:40

I have used them a lot and find the service excellent

lizziemun Mon 03-Nov-08 16:27:25

I have used them lots, although i find them expensive as end up buying one of those and oh that looks great grin. And before i know it i have spent £50 grin.

littlestrawberry Mon 03-Nov-08 16:29:33

I just got the Harry and the dinosaurs set toogrin And a set of Dr Seuss books for £20. The book people are fab.

And yes, I did spend more than plannedblush

seb1 Mon 03-Nov-08 16:35:14

Red house are good too

DuffyMoon Mon 03-Nov-08 17:40:21

I LOVE the book people - they are fab......can never have too many books for Christmas

spookyrookie Mon 03-Nov-08 18:57:48

Oh yes I got the Dr Seuss ones as well, ended up spending £70. But got lots of christmas presents including Charlie and Lola set for friends daughter and Alan Titchmarsh Kitchen Gardener which DH wanted at £20.00 in the shop for £8.99.

OllieWollieWoo Mon 03-Nov-08 21:27:16

There are also a load of Roary the Racing Car and Charlie and Lola books for a tenner on there too!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: