Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cheap and cheerful present ideas for 2YO DS?

(8 Posts)
mamadiva Sun 02-Nov-08 14:46:16

Only have about £50.

Have already bought the Little Tikes Road N Rail mountain.

HappyMummyOfOne Sun 02-Nov-08 17:35:28

Boots have some fab toys for young ones and most are 3 for 2. You can list all pre-school and sort by lowest price and you could get quite a bit for £50.

compo Sun 02-Nov-08 17:37:24

have you tried Wilkinsons if you have one? some great deals there.

Yanda Sun 02-Nov-08 19:38:59

Craft stuff is a big hit with my 2yo so that can be cheap and cheerful from The Range, The Works and Woolies. Playdoh is another favourite which can be made for him or you can buy a few pots for £4 from ELC or sometimes you might be lucky enough to get 8 pots for £4 of real playdoh. I got loads of cutters on ebay for £3. Puzzles are quite cheap. Asda have a half price toys sale on so you might get some bargains there. Does he like any particular characters or TV shows?

ontheup Sun 02-Nov-08 19:45:52

e bay definately - I get most stuff there. We got a ride on car transporter thing by Little Tikes for £7 when its c £40 in the shops.

mamadiva Sun 02-Nov-08 22:43:48

Ooh ontheup that sounds good he loves things like that or anything with wheels LOL. Was going to get him one of these but if I have the right thing that you have looked up then it looks fab. Im not sure now

ontheup Mon 03-Nov-08 12:54:25

Here it is on ebay now

The whole thing can be sat on and scooted around on. IT comes with just 2 cars but they seem to keep DS v happy grin

Beauregard Mon 03-Nov-08 12:55:19

B and M Bargains are great if you have one near.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now