Talk

Advanced search

Interactive doll recommendations please

(8 Posts)
DoNotAttempttoblowupparliament Sat 01-Nov-08 14:53:17

DTDs have Anabel, which was a pretty good buy
Was going to get DD3 something different. What do you recommend?

Anabel?
Baby Bjorn (which version)?
Chou Chou (which version)?
An own brand ELC/TrU/Woolies...?

DoNotAttempttoblowupparliament Sat 01-Nov-08 16:51:42

Come on ladies...Santa is waiting for instructions.

I don't want anabel as we have done it and was going to get something different; not sure I like hte others (branded) as much though so looking for feedback

Wheelybug Sat 01-Nov-08 17:03:18

Disclaimer - I know nothing about these things (but have been sort of looking for dd) so don't necessarily follow my advice but -

The entertainer have a baby bjorn with all sorts of features and bits for half price at £17.99. Don't know whether its an old one or not though (does this matter?).

Wheelybug Sat 01-Nov-08 17:04:02

I lied 'tis £17.50

yorkiegal Sat 01-Nov-08 17:15:37

Hi we hve had baby brn and annabel the baby born is bathable a winner on the front its not very cuddly though its a favourite here though isn't too scary looking like some.

DoNotAttempttoblowupparliament Sat 01-Nov-08 17:22:40

The thing that puts me off the baby born is that there is messy food that grown ups have to get involved in. At least with Annabel the only adult intervention that is required is to remove the batteries when she gets annoying grin.

It is for a 3yo.

Wheelybug Sat 01-Nov-08 17:42:57

Can't you just remove the food from the packaging wink...

yorkiegal Sat 01-Nov-08 17:51:40

Hi we have never fed baby born with the special food she has water out of the bottle which makes her cry and wee .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now