Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Group Present

(14 Posts)
Twims Sun 26-Oct-08 19:31:29

What can I get for 4 children g5,g7,b8,g13 that isn't too big (small house) too expensive (not close relative, just a godmother to youngest) their mum will be heavily pregnant at Christmas so something that hardly needs parental involvement.

Was thinking something group like ie 4 disposable cameras and a photo album, cooking stuff, etc

janeite Sun 26-Oct-08 19:40:06

Was going to suggest cooking stuff! How about a pizza tray and wheel, dough mix etc.

Or bun cases, icing, sprinkles etc.

Or the wehrewithal to make nachos and a chip and dip plate or something?

Or a huge box full of hairslides, hair clips, nail varnishes, bath bombs etc.

janeite Sun 26-Oct-08 19:40:26

Sorry - boy won't like the last one!

Twims Sun 26-Oct-08 19:47:22

Oooh I want pizza and nachos now!!!

PuppyMonkey Sun 26-Oct-08 19:49:13

Monopoly.

janeite Sun 26-Oct-08 19:49:33

Or a DVD, some popping corn and a huge packet of Haribo?

Twims Sun 26-Oct-08 19:54:44

Are you hungry Janeite grin lots of food ideas lol grin

Was also thinking maybe some plain white t-shirts and some fabric pens ?

janeite Sun 26-Oct-08 19:56:48

Fabric pens a fab idea - dd2 got some last year and has played with them a lot (now has no plain T shirts left!).

I'm not hungry; I just like foodie presents as they are useful and seem quite eco-friendly.

Twims Sun 26-Oct-08 20:04:05

True the food will def go down well

janeite Sun 26-Oct-08 20:06:41

Actually you know: I think I "might" be hungry!

What about some silly, old fashioned games - tiddly winks; pick up sticks; a pack of cards - they can't eat them!

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 27-Oct-08 09:44:24

What about a box/home made hamper combining a few of the above ideas - maybe a dvd, some chocolate and popcorn, board game and some kind of card game - could be done quite cheaply and they can have a few fun nights.

Plonker Mon 27-Oct-08 09:46:51

I like the photo idea - how about a scrap book to share? Lots of things to decorate it ...my 8yo nephew would love this too, so its not just for girls smile

Twims Tue 28-Oct-08 14:34:25

Thanks am off to rummage around the shops/look on ebay for some bits. I like the idea of a hamper type thing

Thankyouandgoodnight Tue 28-Oct-08 20:35:05

How about a space hopper?? I'm thinking about that for a group pressie for 8,6,3 and 1! I know it won't amuse the one year old much - yet but it will by the time they're 2!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now