Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Looking for the blue High School Musical Microphone

(7 Posts)
katalex Sat 25-Oct-08 08:24:48

But I can only find the pink one in the shops. Dd wants the blue one for xmas. Anyone know if anyone is still selling it? Tried ebay but they only had one brand new but it was £15 and I think they were only £10 new. Thanks.

Eddas Sat 25-Oct-08 13:08:58

i've not seen a blue one, only pink(and we look at alot of HSM stuff<<rolls eyes>>>) She doesn't mean the white one with blue buttons that's a kareoke one? You plug it into the telly. That's £29.99 though. Although on amazon atm it's got 20% off. Am thinking of getting it for dd. although i'll need to take the pink one back first, lol!

Marne Sat 25-Oct-08 13:46:42

woolworths? Think i saw one in store last week. Boots maybe hmm, its bugging me, i know i seen one somewhere.

MollyCherry Sat 25-Oct-08 14:23:27

It's in the Wilkinsons Christmas catalogue, if it's the one that does 'You are the music in me' and 'Fabulous', but they only seem to show the pink one on the website.

katalex Sat 25-Oct-08 21:54:23

Thanks for your posts. It's definitely the blue one she wants. Her cousin has it. I think the pink one has different songs. I've had another look online and I can't find it for less than £17 delivered. We'll probably just have to just pay the extra.

DITDOT Sun 26-Oct-08 21:13:43

Boots website. Called High school musical rocking and singing microphone £10 and included in 3 for 2 offer.

katalex Mon 27-Oct-08 14:20:45

DITDOT you're a star! Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now