Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what would you absolutley love to receive as a christmas gift?

(19 Posts)
stayinbed Tue 21-Oct-08 09:40:04

i would really love a soft, fluffy, expensive bathrobe, or alternatively a really fabulous silk pyjama set

mazzystartled Tue 21-Oct-08 09:40:35

a day off

cocoleBOO Tue 21-Oct-08 09:41:37

George Clooney.

orangina Tue 21-Oct-08 09:46:18

I was going to say an iPhone, but perhaps I should just hang the expense and say (er, George Clooney already taken...) god, that delicious welshman from brothers and sisters....

(name escapes)

cherryliquormonster Tue 21-Oct-08 10:57:27

stayinbed- i am an ann summers rep and have the most gorgeous pink fluffy bathrobe and slippers set for sale.

i would like a day off from cooking the xmas dinner but that cant happen coz if anyone else did it i would worry too much that they were doing it worng

PigeonPie Tue 21-Oct-08 11:01:49

books, books, books - and some time, peace and quiet to read them grin

MrsMattie Tue 21-Oct-08 11:03:09

a holiday

BloodyStranglingwithBling Tue 21-Oct-08 11:04:54

A pearl necklace.
I know, terribly old fashioned of me.

And totally unrealistic! grin

DaphneMoon Tue 21-Oct-08 11:16:04

My DS, it is his dad's turn this year and I won't see him till Boxing day sad

Oh well next year will be my turn again....

one of those car safety days, where you get to slip around a race track to "get accustomed to extreme conditions"

I have hinted for YEARS but DH is immune to hints

DaphneMoon Tue 21-Oct-08 11:22:18

Aren't they all Mme! I could tattoo it in reverse on my DP's forehead and he still would not take the hint!

mabanana Tue 21-Oct-08 11:24:29

A big ammonite, a flip camcorder thingy, the new Zoe Heller novel, and a stay at spa or boutique hotel.

gemmiegoatlegs Tue 21-Oct-08 11:26:17

oooh I want an electric scooter!

muggglewump Tue 21-Oct-08 11:34:57

A car or a VIP trip to the Monaco GP.
I will get money as always. It is much appreciated but I wish I had someone to choose and buy me a present.
I did Secret Santa on another site last year just to get a present and got fab ones plus someone else sent a gift which was lovely.

HappyMummyOfOne Tue 21-Oct-08 12:09:49

Daniel Craig bearing chocolate and a big snuggly blanket smile

expatinscotland Tue 21-Oct-08 12:16:00

a house

sunnygirl1412 Tue 21-Oct-08 12:16:11

Singing lessons. An absolutely tidy house with a place for everything and everything in its place. A family who keep it that way - now you KNOW I'm fantasising - lolol!grin

scattercushion Tue 21-Oct-08 12:18:48

Thousands of warm yet stylish jumpers and cardis plus a warm, waterproof coat with a hood that is staggeringly chic.

Leslaki Tue 21-Oct-08 15:50:02

Oh that secret santa thing sounds good!!! This i my 1st xmas as a single parent and that does sound like a good idea! Got no time to organise it here tho!!!

My ideal gift this year would be my divorce!!!! Seriously - just wanna move on although I appreciate that's not very festive! Apart from that I wouls love a spa break!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now