Talk

Advanced search

upsy daisy bed- i'm VERY excited!

(11 Posts)
NosfeRaahhTu Mon 20-Oct-08 15:57:36

Today ihave managed to get an Usy Daisy bed for dd ( who adores her daisy from last year, and it was money well spent. (. Best of all, all the in the night garden stuff was 30% off ( which i didn't know when i ordered it), so i am really chuffed.

Apart from clothes and cheap stocking fillers, it will be her main pressie and i know she will love it. And it was cheap!! Happy happy happy!!

NosfeRaahhTu Mon 20-Oct-08 15:58:07

UPSY d'oh!

kiwibella Mon 20-Oct-08 16:06:27

where from?

NosfeRaahhTu Mon 20-Oct-08 16:27:30

John Lewis- but i do work there, so have had it on order for ages (because we NEVER seem to get many of the big things in our branch).

Am glad i resited the temptation to get it from Tesco from i saw it AGES ago) and they still seem to hav eplenty ,too.)

NosfeRaahhTu Mon 20-Oct-08 16:28:02

my typingis RUBBISH today. Must be the excitement!

dizzywitches Mon 20-Oct-08 18:48:25

our tesco had them last week too - I was considering this for dd2 - should I be buying it on sight? are they going to fly off the shelves?

lazarou Mon 20-Oct-08 18:50:27

I bought mine off amazon a few weeks ago and it took ages to be delivered. It looks really good though, one of those things you know they'll love.

NosfeRaahhTu Mon 20-Oct-08 19:09:28

i'd say it s going to be big- and if her battered old daisy is anything to go by, i know she will love it. I would have paid anything to get one- it's a bonus it was reduced. I would def say get it when you see it.

NBheebieGeebies Mon 20-Oct-08 19:11:51

Argos are doing 20% off INTG stuff atm and the Upsy Daisy bed is included.

shhhh Wed 29-Oct-08 15:28:55

mum got this for dd yesterday for christmas..from ELC and it was only £30 I think...

AmIWhatAndWhy Wed 29-Oct-08 15:32:37

It's in woolworths on the 3 for 2 aswell.

I'm hesitant about character toys this year after buying a singing 'Boo' for DS last year £35 second hand on ebay which he loved but then ignored after a month.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now