Talk

Advanced search

Please help me with presents for a very nearly 6 year old dd

(6 Posts)
nolongeraworriedmummy Sun 19-Oct-08 14:52:00

She has asked for a tortoise, a rabbit (both alive ones not toy) a mobile phone with a camera and text messages and a big screen hmm.

She is being bought a dolls house by family.
I have got her some lego

cherryliquormonster Sun 19-Oct-08 15:49:45

well if its any help they will be selling tortoises in pets at home soon. tell her she is too young for a mobile phone- i have only just given my 9 year old son a mobile and its not even got a camera. does she like sylvanian families?

nolongeraworriedmummy Sun 19-Oct-08 15:56:21

ooh really? The rabbits and the phone are a no no but I may be persuaded on the tortoise as Ive always wanted one lol and most of my family had them as children so hopefully I can get advice.

Shes getting a dolls house from family, is sylvanian families that kind of thing or do they have other things?

cherryliquormonster Sun 19-Oct-08 16:05:17

i daresay the tortoises will be quite expensive though- we went to our local one and they had the tanks prepared with big signs saying tortoises coming soon.sylvanian families have all sorts- schools, boats, fairs (i think) and all the characters are animals. cant believe you havnt seen these before- i had loads as a kid. have you thought about barbies???

nolongeraworriedmummy Sun 19-Oct-08 16:20:17

oh the boats and fairs and things dd will probably like, will have a look online. Never heard of it blush she has loads of barbie stuff that she doesnt use.

cherryliquormonster Sun 19-Oct-08 16:38:01

i dont have the rabbit problem as i have two rabbits already although technically they are my pets not the kids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now