Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Oh Joy...DTD1 has started her Christmas List already....

(12 Posts)
DraculaNeedsArteries Sun 19-Oct-08 09:43:39

...and she is already on her second side of A4

I hope Sanata is not affected by the credit crunch [gulp]

DraculaNeedsArteries Sun 19-Oct-08 10:06:37

..and 1 of hte items on the list is a "tidy bedroom" hmm

TeeBee Sun 19-Oct-08 10:55:14

Fantastic, that's an easy one to sort out then.
My Ds' have: Snow, pond with fish and a pyooter (computer). They don't want much these kids!

Flamesparrow Sun 19-Oct-08 10:56:01

pmsl @ "tidy bedroom"

cherryliquormonster Sun 19-Oct-08 12:00:40

my seven yo son has been asking for toys he's seen on the tv "for christmas" since about march. funniest part was his birthday was in june and he was asking about christmas. strange child i tell ya

bellavita Sun 19-Oct-08 12:02:12

Mine have already done theirs shock

DraculaNeedsArteries Sun 19-Oct-08 13:17:01

DTD2 has done hers now too and has asked for the following dubious items

Hoover (to do her bedroom floor....yeah right you need to find it forst hmm)
Sofa hmm
Heater (cos they get cold in bed)...ammended to thicker duvet when I suggested this would be better..

bellavita Sun 19-Oct-08 14:25:54

What about a hot water bottle? You can get some fanastic ones for kids that are covered.

MiaWallace Sun 19-Oct-08 14:27:25

DD has asked for TWO horses and a yo-yo. Think she may be slightly disappointed.

DraculaNeedsArteries Sun 19-Oct-08 14:39:30

They have a hot water bottle.

In fairness their duvets are only 4.5/7.5tog so I will ensure that I stop neglecting them and buy them a winter duvet ASAP.

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 20-Oct-08 07:29:42

DS did his last weekend (only as I pestered him lol as wanted to finish my shopping) - we made a collage from the Argos and ELC book as easier than writing for him.

He wants varous games, wall.e toys and most I had an idea of - apart from a toy kitchen! He's too old I think for one (will be 6 in feb) so undecided - although i did say he could choose so maybe I should get it.

Loving the tidy bedroom request, ponders if I can ask for a tidier hubby smile

geordieminx Mon 20-Oct-08 07:38:45

Woolies had a smoby toy kitchen in at the weekend for £30, plus it 3 for 2 at the moment?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now