Talk

Advanced search

What sweets are you getting in?

(12 Posts)
MrsSnape Tue 14-Oct-08 12:03:53

I've just been looking at the Christmas section in Asda (hmm looks at the calender)

Anyway I've decided to buy:

A tin or Chocolate Orange segments
A tin of minature heroes
A couple of boxes of chocolate fingers and a tin of 'special' biscuits grin

weepootle Tue 14-Oct-08 12:06:15

I bought a couple of boxes of orange matchmakers but I ate them last night! grin

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Tue 14-Oct-08 12:06:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mynameis Tue 14-Oct-08 12:07:24

YUM to any of them. There are some life changing threads in active convos today grin

MrsSnape Tue 14-Oct-08 12:21:44

pmsl sorry blush yes, I am bored! grin

AbbaFan Tue 14-Oct-08 12:27:40

none, as I just end up eating them all!

Lauriefairycake Tue 14-Oct-08 12:30:48

We are very greedy so have already bought a tin of quality street and celebrations (2 for £8 in a supermarket a couple of weeks ago)

will be buying one nice tin of posh chocs - probably organic/fair-trade/Fortnums ones

plus 2 stollens from Aldi (£1 each)and a panettone for Christmas morning

2 posh boxes of biscuits from M&S - they are always cheap this month so about £6

MegGriffin Tue 14-Oct-08 20:50:52

We always have a big tin of roses or quality street. I have to buy them at the last minute otherwise I would eat them. We always end up with loads of other chocs in the house as well.

brightwell Wed 15-Oct-08 09:07:24

We always have a tin of Roses... to be eaten in bed every morning between Christmas & New Year. Chocolate orange, after eights, Cadbury tree decorations.

shinyshoes Thu 16-Oct-08 14:56:02

Have bought a tin of Quality Street and a tin of Roses.

I like Mingles and will probably buy just a box of them, just for me grin.

Am yet to get choc tree decs

nappyaddict Fri 17-Oct-08 16:23:21

i don't get any cos we always get bought far too much. i do buy a nice selection of nuts and those cheesy twist things.

notsoteenagemum Fri 17-Oct-08 16:41:00

None because I get a nice selection from parents at work and dh gets lots from his customers,
however
I've bought some m&s chocolate covered cherries in brandy, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now