Advanced search

can anyone help please?

(5 Posts)
mamajeanius Sun 05-Oct-08 23:45:30

have seen an ad on TV but havent seen it since - its for a kind of itoy you put by the tv so dc can see themselves on tv, it plays songs and games so dc and dance and play while watching themselves on tv, does anyone know what its called??


TinkerBellesMum Sun 05-Oct-08 23:58:52

I saw that too and think Tink would like it, I can't remember what it's called, I'll try and have a look.

glitterstar88 Mon 06-Oct-08 15:38:44

Playskool dance camera?

TinkerBellesMum Mon 06-Oct-08 22:24:49

I think that might be it.

mamajeanius Tue 07-Oct-08 11:11:39

thats the one smile thank you glitter and TBM wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: