Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy all my wrappings etc and crackers online, in one place and not too expensive

(10 Posts)
TrinityRhino Sun 05-Oct-08 22:18:37

anywhere?

TrinityRhino Sun 05-Oct-08 22:20:13

please

Pablop Sun 05-Oct-08 22:34:46

I used Boots last year here they do 3 for 2.

TwoPumpkins Mon 06-Oct-08 09:57:31

Is there one called Ace or Studio?

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 06-Oct-08 10:22:33

Marks and Spencer have 3 for 2 online with some lovely paper. BHS had some nice wrapping sets last year online as well but not checked for this year yet.

Ace/Studio can be very hit and miss, ordered some through a work colleague a few years back and the design was out of stock so they sent an alternative - was awful and very cheap in quality.

Not on line, but Morrisons xmas paper is very good. Usually on 3 for 2 and the paper is thick but not overly so. Kids designs come in large rolls which is fab as I like all the same paper.

brookeslay Mon 06-Oct-08 12:33:38

LUXURY CHRISTMAS CRACKERS CREAM/GOLD 5.25 and 1.00 packing on ebay these are buy it now and they have 23 boxes for sale. They sell wrapping paper on ebay but postage makes it too expensive. unless you get a good bargain. Last year we did brown paper but lovely red gingham ribbon which was much cheaper and they looked lovely.

Nbg Mon 06-Oct-08 13:18:45

Boots aren't showing any online yet, well they are showing a few gift tags and thats about all.

Theres Next and Debenhams but they're not exactly cheap.

For the last 6 years I have used Studio but they just don't seem to have very nice things this year.
They are cheap though.

TwoPumpkins Mon 06-Oct-08 14:04:27

Did you get brown paper on ebay?

brookeslay Tue 07-Oct-08 11:30:32

My DP bought it locally i will ask it really massive and we have used it all year for sending off ebay things. There is still have enough for pressies.

For special presents you can buy mdf hearts and paint them with blackboard paint for the labels.

Then chalk on a christmas message. Collect boxes aswell biscuits ones etc. Cover these in brown paper tie with coordinating raffia and hang a candy cane from them or dried orange slices.

Lastly when I take the presents to deliver I put them in a wicker shopping basket and tie ribbon around the top.

LazyLinePainterJane Thu 09-Oct-08 09:21:28

Do not buy the turquoise colour £5 wrapping set from Boots, the ribbed paper rips and tears all down the ribs when you wrap it, it's bloody awful!

I bought a couple of sets the other day and am going to have to take them back, they are unuseable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now