Talk

Advanced search

Calendars anyone?

(10 Posts)
TinkerBellesMum Sat 04-Oct-08 10:02:42

I'm not able to donate to the Christmas appeal but I would like to do something.

Last year we sent calendars to everyone, it worked out free for us because TBD printed them all at work. I'm willing to make up and send out PDF versions of a calendar that you can get printed out yourself. I'm not asking for anything for them, but if you want them printed I can do that but obviously will need to charge.

All I need is:

13 pictures - each need a label that you want to appear on the calendar, which month or front cover.
2 Fonts - one fancy and one plain
Colour scheme - if you don't know the Microsoft colour schemes or just want to make your own, it's 5 colours from a dark colour down to a very light colour.
Front Cover Text - just whatever message you want on the front, needs to be short "Happy Christmas from the Smith Family" sort of thing. Again let me know what style you'd like it in, I do ours as word art, as it stands out better against a photo, but which font do you want it in.
Special Days - if there is any special days that you want included, I'll put the standard holidays in but I don't know all the religious holidays or you may want someone particulars birthday or anniversary included.

If there's anything I've missed I'll let you know or if there's anything you want included then just say.

Email me if you are interested on: (my id) @blueyonder.co.uk

lucysmam Sat 04-Oct-08 18:38:41

How much would you want to print and send one please? Would be perfect for my MIL but we are printerless atm & couldn't really do it at hers as she 'hovers' constantly when you go near her pc

Thanks smile

lucysmam Sat 04-Oct-08 21:08:17

bumpety bump smile

TinkerBellesMum Sat 04-Oct-08 23:43:56

I don't know how much they cost to print out because I've always done it through my partner and if I was doing someone else's too it would be difficult for him to get away with. You can always take the PDF to Staples or somewhere like that, I'll include instructions for making them up.

lucysmam Sun 05-Oct-08 09:01:27

Didn't know you could get stuff printed at Staples! In that case, I will find out some pictures later on and email them to you if that's ok. A trip to Staples on the bus will fascinate my lo & be like a whole day out

TinkerBellesMum Sun 05-Oct-08 10:20:26

Yeah, you can even email the file to them and they'll have it ready. You might find it's a lot cheaper to have it printed and then make the up yourself, but you need to find out with them how much each stage will cost.

lucysmam Sun 05-Oct-08 10:31:46

Brilliant, I will have a look at their website later on. Thanks smile

lunavix Sun 05-Oct-08 12:38:46

awww I'd love that thanks...

Will look at photos. Digital camera was stolen in July and haven't taken any photos since

TinkerBellesMum Sun 05-Oct-08 21:57:35

lunavix, TBD lost my camera with all the years pictures on around July too. I had planned to do one picture from each month for this year to make the pictures appropriate to the month and so the kids grow up through it. I'm going to need to get as many mobile pictures up as possible I think

TinkerBellesMum Thu 09-Oct-08 01:03:59

Bumping in case anyone missed it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now