Talk

Advanced search

Do you think I'll get away with getting my 3 a wooden playhouse for Christmas...

(11 Posts)
tassisssss Thu 02-Oct-08 20:14:15

...or will my 5 year old BOY be seriously unimpressed?!

I'm thinking I could provide Ben 10 (whoever he is!) posters to go inside it?

What do you reckon?

(I also have girls aged 2 and 4 months and lets face it, it's really for them!!)

KristinaM Thu 02-Oct-08 20:15:52

i have just bought one for mine aged 8, 4 and 2. they love it, especially teh older two

its like a fancy shed basically

tassisssss Thu 02-Oct-08 20:41:39

That's helpful Kristina.

Is yours specially big?

Are your older children boys or girls?

thanks!

KerryMum Thu 02-Oct-08 20:44:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

tassisssss Thu 02-Oct-08 21:09:06

Kerry, how old're your boys?

KerryMum Thu 02-Oct-08 21:12:16

KristinaM Thu 02-Oct-08 21:45:37

my smaller kids are girl 8 and boys 4 and 2.

2yo doesnt seem that into it yet, as he cant do all the imaginative play that the others do for hours

they dont knwo its meant to be a wendy house girl thing. they think its a nature study club or a power ranger overdrive house ???? hmm

my 4yo also likes ben10. i think its that green cartoon thing but I'm scared to ask as i dont approve of power rangers so suspect it will be similar

KristinaM Thu 02-Oct-08 21:48:08

sorry, forgot to say its about teh same as kerrys. 7 x 9 with a 2 ft veranadah

we've not painted it yet as we only got it last week. will probably do it green or blue grey and white, not girly colours

hannahsaunt Thu 02-Oct-08 22:10:33

My boys would give their left feet for a playhouse (just make sure it's big enough - lots of the ones called playhouses turn out to be quite teensy and you may be better off with a shed that you call a playhouse). (Also much cheaper).

KristinaM Fri 03-Oct-08 15:36:20

i agree. we got our from a shed company who make sheds to order. i just specified what i wanted. not cheap but less £££ than purpose built playhouses

KerryMum Fri 03-Oct-08 16:25:42

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now