Talk

Advanced search

Present Ideas for 6 year olds

(8 Posts)
QueenHerod Wed 01-Oct-08 16:36:58

Add your ideas and predictions for the 'must haves' here please!
Also any tips on things to make rather than buy etc suitable for this age group.
Thankyou.

ELR Wed 01-Oct-08 20:19:06

clicked on this hoping for ideas!!
dd wants a pogo stick

nolongeraworriedmummy Wed 01-Oct-08 21:18:33

dd wants a scooter

Lilyloo Wed 01-Oct-08 21:20:52

ds wants oddbodz hmm have looked and they for pre school kids! Another tv advert like the diego rescue last year he never played with!
He will be getting football table (bargain £6 ebay) and football kit , socks, shinpads anybody guessing he likes football!
Will also get board game entertainer doing simpsons operation for half price so might get that!

iheartdusty Thu 02-Oct-08 20:41:35

based on last year:

camera (under £30 job)
things for room, ie mirror, rug, special lampshade etc

wishingmummy Thu 02-Oct-08 20:50:11

i'm going to go for scalextrix this year for my 6 year old, as can marshall rest of family, rellys etc to buy add on bits and pieces... either that or starwars dvd's and light sabre to practice being jedis with...or some of my friends have taken plunge and bouht dslite things, but don't know if mine could cope with that-...or binoculars, my kids love binoculars and spend hours hanging out of windows, or going on bile rides and "spotting" stuff(spying) with binoculars.....or i understand that indiana jones is aboout to be the big thing.
i love christmas!!!!!x

wishingmummy Thu 02-Oct-08 20:51:10

bile ride- sorry bike ride!!

kid Thu 02-Oct-08 20:51:49

My DS (6yo) wants football gloves and a Wii. He can have the gloves but I'm getting a Wii (with a bit of luck!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now