Page 25 | Thread 6: Oh FFS Colin!

(1000 Posts)
RainbowPhilosophy Mon 13-Sep-21 10:25:03

Here you go @Reastie grin

OP’s posts: |
PanannyPanoo Thu 16-Sep-21 16:02:22

LittleSquirrels

Can anyone recommend a good quality soft bodied doll for my little one?

Mary Shortle dolls are gorgeous. My daughter has Little smiler and she's enthrallled by her. Currently £49.99 but they are the quality of Ashton drake and a third of the price. Also worth checking the sale section.

Alwaysroomforcake Thu 16-Sep-21 16:04:49

Can I ask how you put an alert on something? I can't figure it out! Thanks smile

FluffyFluffMonster Thu 16-Sep-21 16:07:55

If anyone has any big Lego spends the Lego shop online are giving away the cutest set for spends over £150

NightOwl19 Thu 16-Sep-21 16:08:52

Does anyone have any ideas for a main present for an 8 year old boy. He's doesn't need a bike and we have PlayStation, set itch and iPads they all have access too

Fuckingfuckssake Thu 16-Sep-21 16:15:09

@dizzygirl1 20% off at IWOOT with a referral code, I'll pop one on the referral thread now if it would be of use to you.

Gimmemoredonuts Thu 16-Sep-21 16:18:50

Someone who got Joe&Sephs sticky toffee sauce, please tell me where I can see the expiry date is!?

My brain seems hibernating...🤦
I can only see this sticker at the bottom.

Advertisement

Cloud1921 Thu 16-Sep-21 16:23:50

Sorry if someone has already posted but Yorkshire wildlife park have their winter illuminations tickets up for sake from today.

Went last year and it was amazing

earlybird40 gets you 40% off and takes the tickets down to £12

Rainbows321 Thu 16-Sep-21 16:37:19

@VeruccaSalty I bought a happy napper for DD last year and I wouldn’t recommend it at all. Its very small, thin and 2 of the poppers fell off after one use. Definitely spend your money on a decent sleeping bag instead.

WhyDoesItAlways Thu 16-Sep-21 16:44:30

@Gimmemoredonuts mine had the date on that label you're looking at. Got one with a date in November but figured it's mostly sugar so hoping it will be fine for Christmas Eve movie night popcorn!

WhyDoesItAlways Thu 16-Sep-21 16:46:06

@Gimmemoredonuts sorry was a separate label on the bottom

Gimmemoredonuts Thu 16-Sep-21 16:51:51

@WhyDoesItAlways
Ahh thanks. I wonder if someone in Amazon took it off after several people complained about short expiry date.hmm

I bought it for myself to indulge so it's not a big problem. Like you said, probably it would last long time unopened! Thank you.

Yumyumbaronie Thu 16-Sep-21 16:54:10

Any ideas for son (33) only comes back to the uk for Christmas so can’t do big things as they’re just left here for 10 months and can’t take too much back with him? Very sporty. Ta

WellThatsATurnipForTheBooks Thu 16-Sep-21 17:01:28

Yumyumbaronie

Any ideas for son (33) only comes back to the uk for Christmas so can’t do big things as they’re just left here for 10 months and can’t take too much back with him? Very sporty. Ta

Depending on how long he's back for could you get tickets for an event here? Football match, comedy night, theatre ...depends what he's into

TheCrow Thu 16-Sep-21 17:06:02

Just rang our Home Bargains to check on the pumpkin jars again, the man said that they're only going to be stocked in the extra large stores and smaller stores won't be getting them at all ☹️ I asked him what our closest extra large store was and he said Washington (31 miles away!)

dizzygirl1 Thu 16-Sep-21 17:08:20

Fuckingfuckssake

*@dizzygirl1* 20% off at IWOOT with a referral code, I'll pop one on the referral thread now if it would be of use to you.

@fuckingfuckssake I can't get it to work... It says you've referred me but won't give the 20% at the checkout. 😭

Scout2016 Thu 16-Sep-21 17:41:43

Can anyone recommend a good remote control car please? Ideally one that goes on grass / uneven paving slabs if such a thing exists as there's not much indoor floor space.

Billyandemily Thu 16-Sep-21 18:22:51

Can't seem to tag sorry but to the person looking at happy nappers. I was looking at them last year and went for sleeping bags called frolics from tkmaxx instead. They are still going strong a year later. My 8yr old uses hers all the time. There are quite a few on there website now.

lonelyghost Thu 16-Sep-21 18:23:27

Ah sad to have missed Exploding Kittens they are on my dd's list! I didn't get a CCC notification either so maybe it was a glitch, excellent bargain for those that grabbed them.

Carrie76 Thu 16-Sep-21 18:33:09

@Scout2016 my ds has a Nikko remote control car. His exact one isn’t on amazon anymore but if flies around inside and out and over longish grass too. I’d imagine their other models are as good

Carrie76 Thu 16-Sep-21 18:33:55

@NightOwl19 by ds was 8 last Christmas and got a hover board with go kart attachment it was a massive hit!

winteroversummer Thu 16-Sep-21 18:36:12

25% off at Cox and Cox until Wednesday!

5Minions2CallMyOwn Thu 16-Sep-21 19:22:26

Chad Valley Tots Town Safari Train Playset is reduced on clearance at Argos to £10. It looks like brilliant value for money if your little one likes trains and safari animals! And has good reviews

5Minions2CallMyOwn Thu 16-Sep-21 19:22:55

Sorry link would help!

www.argos.co.uk/product/7173758

mummymilkfloat Thu 16-Sep-21 19:36:18

Thanks everyone as ever for all the great bargains!
I’m thinking about advent calendars, I have a 3 year old son and i think I’ll get him the paw patrol one with the figures.
My daughter is 6, she doesn’t want the Lego friends one and isn’t really into little toys any more (LOLs, hatchimals etc) she quite likes stationery, is it Tinc and Smiggle I’ve seen discussed on here in previous years?
Thanks for any guidance!

stopporridgestop Thu 16-Sep-21 19:37:28

Cloud1921

Sorry if someone has already posted but Yorkshire wildlife park have their winter illuminations tickets up for sake from today.

Went last year and it was amazing

earlybird40 gets you 40% off and takes the tickets down to £12

@Cloud1921 is there a special code for this that I am missing somewhere, I keep adding the tickets but they are showing at full price?

This thread is not accepting new messages.