Talk

Advanced search

Wall hanging christmas tree? (is sthere such a thing?)

(8 Posts)
Pedestriancrossing Tue 17-Nov-20 12:25:24

Hi I am hoping someone can help! Due to lovely but lively DDog we won't be able to put up our normal big tree in the living room this year. I am looking for a Christmas tree or Christmas-tree-ish decoration that can hang on the wall - can be traditional or a modern design.Any ideas?
Thanks x

OP’s posts: |
SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 17-Nov-20 12:27:55

this one here It's a bit pricey, but there are a few of this type about.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 17-Nov-20 12:29:04

Last year, we made one, from a fake tree we already had, then used a slice of tree log, cut in half, for the base.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 17-Nov-20 12:31:30

here The other link must have been old.

SnowmanDrinkingSnowballs Tue 17-Nov-20 12:50:15

I made one of these from garden pruning, a string of battery powered lights and pack of baubles from ebay. Cost me about £15 and it looks surprisingly good or you can buy them from cheap and basic to expensive and posh.

www.idealhome.co.uk/news/hanging-christmas-tree-trend-216699

actiongirl1978 Tue 17-Nov-20 12:52:32

We put bells around the bottom branches of our tree the first year we had our dog.

Also recommended was a type of plastic spiky mat which goes on the floor around the tree the dog doesn't like to step on the spikes.

The bells worked for us though, just in case you do really want a proper tree smile

NotEnoughTime Tue 17-Nov-20 13:01:55

Cox and Cox have some. Bit pricey but I'm sure there are some codes knocking about on the Christmas Bargains Referral Thread.

Pedestriancrossing Tue 17-Nov-20 15:08:54

Ooh some nice ideas here - thanks! x

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in