Talk

Advanced search

Help Me Find A Christmas Tree Please?

(4 Posts)
73kittycat73 Fri 09-Oct-20 12:59:35

Had ordered a nice pre-lit slim line one from Studio but they have just sent me an email to say it will be delayed by a month, and I'm getting a bit nervous about it getting here.
I looked on Argos but the two pre-lit slim line Christmas trees they have, have very mixed reviews.
I'm looking for a (You guessed it...grin ) slim line pre-lit Christmas tree, shortest about 5ft. Budget of £40.00 maximum. Can it be done?! Please regale me with your finds! Thank you. fsmile

OP’s posts: |
GoldStripes Fri 09-Oct-20 14:15:07

Do you have The Range near you? We were in there the other day and I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely some of their trees were. They have some online but a couple are out of stock:

therange.co.uk/christmas/christmas-trees/snow-trees/6ft-snowy-alpine/#272172

therange.co.uk/christmas/christmas-trees/artificial-trees/6ft-slim-spruce-christmas-tree/#213088

therange.co.uk/christmas/christmas-trees/artificial-trees/frosted-tree-with-leds/#980546

B&Q also have some close to your budget:

www.diy.com/departments/6-5ft-slim-spruce-pine-artificial-christmas-tree/1526063_BQ.prd

www.diy.com/departments/6-5ft-flocked-spruce-pine-artificial-christmas-tree/5053844116050_BQ.prd

TommyShelby Fri 09-Oct-20 16:37:35

Christmas tree world did have some nice pre lit slim trees www.christmastreeworld.co.uk/artificial-christmas-trees/pre-lit-christmas-trees

I’ve ordered a pencil tree from them that is being delivered the end of the month, not a pre lit though

73kittycat73 Fri 09-Oct-20 19:22:07

Thank you so much for your replies! Will check them out, thank you.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in