Talk

Advanced search

Which baby doll to buy?

(6 Posts)
fluffynotebook Tue 15-Oct-19 21:26:57

Hi there,
Wondered if someone could help! My DD will be 8 by the time Christmas arrives and the only thing she plays with the most is her baby dolls. She has Baby Alive dolls and plays with her sisters baby Annabelle but for Christmas I'd love to get her a baby that's more realistic but not a reborn (they're way too expensive and a bit creepy!).
I've come across both Llorens baby dolls and Antonio Juan dolls online which look lovely but not sure? Has anyone got any ideas or seen either of these IRL?
Thanks in advance.

Elphaba17 Wed 16-Oct-19 23:45:36

Sorry I can't help with either of those two dolls but have you looked at the tiny treasures dolls from Argos?

MummyAndSon2000 Thu 17-Oct-19 01:19:05

They're not exactly baby dolls but I know lots of parents who have bought the designer friends dolls for their daughters and they loved them!
You can buy cute little outfits for them and cute accessories. Maybe look into them if your daughter is interested in dolls

ilovemykids5 Thu 17-Oct-19 09:23:57

Yes the tiny treasures from argos are beautiful and you can buy different accessories for them.

Justonemorecup81 Thu 17-Oct-19 09:49:47

The luvabelle boy is available at The Entertainer, down from £89.99 to £34.99

fluffynotebook Thu 17-Oct-19 10:54:12

Thank you for your suggestions, I'll check those out. smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »