Talk

Advanced search

Come one come all .Welcome everyone . It’s countdown to Christmas 2018!

(1000 Posts)
Mrsmadevans Mon 19-Feb-18 09:11:29

Well l had to do it lol
Morning all!

Mrsmadevans Mon 19-Feb-18 09:13:23

Woolly I am over here! waves frantically at everyone fgrin

BiddyPop Mon 19-Feb-18 09:19:53

Good morning MrsMad, I lost track of the old thread - is it full already?!

Wow.
Thread 3 for 2018. And we're not even into March yet!

TheWoollybacksWife Mon 19-Feb-18 09:22:12

Popping in to mark my place. What a morning already angry

HairsprayBabe Mon 19-Feb-18 09:23:21

Place marking too! <waves> Can't believe we have filled a thread in less than 2 months!

Mrsmadevans Mon 19-Feb-18 09:23:31

Biddy it is full to bursting !
I saw you had a morning and a half Woolly!

HairsprayBabe Mon 19-Feb-18 09:23:44

*two threads

Mrsmadevans Mon 19-Feb-18 09:25:02

I thought it was thread 2 lol fgrin am not obsessed

Mrsmadevans Mon 19-Feb-18 09:26:41

Morning all ! Hope everyone ok , l am just off to have a bath and get dressed out for a walk God knows where just out ...out lol have a good day everyone , take care .

TheWoollybacksWife Mon 19-Feb-18 09:51:47

Aaaand relax.....

Nothing spectacular - just the first school run after half term, getting DD2 to an appointment she though was 10 something and was actually 9 something and a tricky situation in work that I have to get some advice for.

Sat in a cafe having a cup of tea while I'm waiting for DD2.

BiddyPop Mon 19-Feb-18 11:15:05

I may be wrong and that we are only on thread 2 blush brain only half awake after a very disturbed weekend (DD is sick, not quite flu but very similar).

Mrsmadevans Mon 19-Feb-18 11:39:27

Ahhh hope DD is better quickly Biddy bless her, I am not sure re 2 threads before this one either dementia setting in methinks but the way we are going twill soon be on another one lol.
Wreck take it easy sweetie ....phew!
Am just off to have a walk around Bryn Bach Park and look at some cars, Hubbs thinks we should change this one hmm l like this one
Then do a little shopio for NDN and us , hey ho have a good day everyone !

Mrsmadevans Mon 19-Feb-18 11:41:06

Hairspray, forgive me I didn't see you there ,hope your Grandad is out of HDU soon sweetheart , take care , intentional kisses xxx

ChristmasAddict Mon 19-Feb-18 14:49:15

Hope your grandad continues to recover hair

I got so hungry reading the end of the last thread grin

NoWordForFluffy Mon 19-Feb-18 17:18:23

Definitely thread 2 here!

I'm on the way home now...hungry, so looking forward to the casserole on my return. DH has taken the kids to a party at a soft play place (rather him than me!) so I need to fly in and sort veg / pasta to go with it once I'm home as I'll beat him back. Unusual for me to get so involved with midweek dinners! 😂

Good news re your grandad, Hairspray. Fingers crossed he keeps on recovering well.

WreckTangled Mon 19-Feb-18 17:33:32

Work was a bit boring for me today. Plus found out another one of my favourite people is leaving. Our nhs trust doesn't seem to be very good at looking after the ones it already has.

SallyLockhartsDog Mon 19-Feb-18 20:07:03

Everyone is so busy! I had a quiet day, supermarket, ballet class and visit to MiI. Hope you enjoyed the walk Mrs I love hearing all the Welsh place names. My Grandparents were very proud Welsh (North) and I miss hearing them.

Thanks for the tips Woolly, I will check out Bella Coco. The tutorial I was following has left me in the lurch and I'm a bit lost!!

NoWordForFluffy Mon 19-Feb-18 20:33:42

I just made sausage rolls...they’re amazing! Jamie Oliver’s recipe is really easy to do.

TheWoollybacksWife Mon 19-Feb-18 20:38:47

Sally are you the poster that knew it was Market Harborough that I was talking about on the other thread? If so, are you local? I'm in Northants and would be happy to help a fellow Woolly Hugger with a crochet lesson.

SallyLockhartsDog Mon 19-Feb-18 20:58:58

Woolly I would love that, but although I am born & bred Northants-er I now live in the channel islands 😐. I would go to a class but I have a toddler and no child care!! Thank you for the lovely offer though flowers

SallyLockhartsDog Mon 19-Feb-18 20:59:47

Do you have a link fluffy? My DC love sausage rolls but I am always hesitant to buy them...

TheWoollybacksWife Mon 19-Feb-18 21:05:13

Aaah that's a bit of a trek. Shame, have hooks - will travel reasonable distances grin

NoWordForFluffy Mon 19-Feb-18 21:39:59

Here you go, Sally: sausage rolls

Where in Northants are you from? I'm from there too!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 19-Feb-18 22:05:18

Jings, I take my eye of the ball for 5 minutes and you've got a new thread going fgrin

I am visiting Dear Parents, working ver' ver' hard here, sorting out loads to clear out and dealing with the ole' dears.

My lovely children ( 18 and nearly 16) are doing their best DailyMailSadFaces at the blatant neglect to them. fhmm
(Not sure if DH misses me , sure he does but he has full possession of the TV remote)

NoWordForFluffy Tue 20-Feb-18 07:18:11

Morning!

No Batcave building today (it's not that big, Buttocks, thankfully. I do build it fast though!).

My pepper seedlings popped through yesterday, which I'm chuffed about. They're stubborn buggers!

Here's my sausage rolls from last night.

This thread is not accepting new messages.