Talk

Advanced search

Who have you still got left to buy for, and what are you getting them?

(14 Posts)
CakeNinja Mon 11-Dec-17 08:21:42

I have...
MIL
Nephew aged 17
Neighbors in their 50's
Joint present for my stepdads mum and dad (have got them a photo calendar of the dc but it wasn't much so would like them to have something else to open)
Niece aged 19 and her boyfriend
SIL
Godchildren (will probably just give them money as they are adults now)
My own dc - have got some stuff for them but lacking in under the tree presents.
Table presents - still need to get for 9 I think, does anyone else do these?

Anyway, they're the main things i need to do, still other people but I haven't got my list to hand.
What have you still got left to do?

Nanasueathome Mon 11-Dec-17 08:24:38

I’m all done
I like to start early and get it all over with
Still some bits to wrap but will be doing this today

CakeNinja Mon 11-Dec-17 08:28:55

Ahh I don't like starting before December! I'm earlier than usual grin

ThatsMySantaHisBeardIsSoFluffy Mon 11-Dec-17 08:32:32

I'm all done too, bar wrapping one present.

Then I'm into baking etc on Christmas Eve.

Northumberlandlass Mon 11-Dec-17 08:35:18

I need to get my sister & her partner vouchers.
That's it. I might get my 84 yr old neighbour something small.
I even made the gravy for Christmas Day yesterday!
I am NEVER this organised.

Mugshotzforlunch Mon 11-Dec-17 08:39:29

We still have everyone to buy for. Ds, dd, parents, and 3 nephew's. We don't do adults in the family.
We don't get paid until the 20th and have no idea what we're going to get anyone.
Had some really big bills to pay so haven't been able to sortvpresents out before now

HighwayDragon1 Mon 11-Dec-17 09:11:38

Grandma - no idea
Grandad & wife - no idea
Nana - no idea
Nephew's - token gifts (celebrations box plus small toy)

Eugh

Justabadwife Mon 11-Dec-17 09:21:16

I've still got to get
Godson 2- some sort of fireman Sam vehicle
Dd- marble Solitaire
Dds best friend - £10 in a card or £10 voucher
Uncle - not a clue
Godson 1- some sort of Pokemon thing

Everything else is wrapped and some have even been delivered. 😁

tigercub50 Mon 11-Dec-17 09:26:16

I’m nearly done but no cards written yet, which is unusual for me but we have had loads going on. Pressie wise I need another little something for my Dad ( chocolate probably), a surprise for DH ( he has chosen some clothes & I will probably get him cycling related stuff as he’s recently bought a road bike & a turbo trainer), few more bits for DD including a Pug cushion & calendar & a bottle of good wine each for my hairdresser & beautician who have also become my friends. My nephews are getting money.

FoofFighter Mon 11-Dec-17 14:15:58

What's a table present blush

RaeSkywalker Mon 11-Dec-17 14:20:43

Just my Mum left now! I’ve got her some posh hand cream, and need to get her a voucher for a beauty tratement (I think). This is the first idea I’ve struggled to think of what to get her!

BrieAndChilli Mon 11-Dec-17 14:30:39

I have MIL - no idea, she’s just had her 60th birthday so all ideas were exhausted then and no one in the family has any more!!
SIL - she’s 25, no idea really as her make-up and clothes tastes are too expensive!! Was thinking an Amazon dot?

BearSoFair Mon 11-Dec-17 15:02:39

Just my brother, and SIL

We're getting SIL some fancy tea at the weekend, no idea yet for my brother though so maybe a gift card then he can get something he really wants instead of us trying to guess!

CakeNinja Mon 11-Dec-17 17:37:22

Foof, i put little presents on the table as sort of place names. Just something little, nothing over £10-15, something funny or personal, whatever I find that I think is relevant to the person.
Mil does them too so I know I'm not the only one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now