Talk

Advanced search

Hey Duggee - Happy toy

(5 Posts)
Tiredofbeingsotired Mon 11-Dec-17 08:14:07

DS and DH love Hey Duggee. Absolutely adore it. DS frequently checks who our 'favourite' squirrels are. When asked if he'd like to get Daddy a present for Christmas, he sad he wanted to get him a Happy toy. OK I think - that should be do-able. But no. It's either out of stock, or unavailable everywhere.

Does anyone know anywhere I could try - the eBay and Amazon sellers who want £300+ can sod right off. And aside from that I can't find it anywhere!

Awoof Mon 11-Dec-17 10:02:51

Is that the crocodile one? I have a small, 4inch size one if that's any good to you? Just the cost of postage would be fine smile

Awoof Mon 11-Dec-17 10:08:13

This fella

SimplyNigella Mon 11-Dec-17 11:34:23

Awoof that’s so kind of you, we’ve had a nightmare getting Hey Duggee toys for DS and ended up buying from eBay Australia. The lengths Santa has to go to...

Tiredofbeingsotired Thu 14-Dec-17 12:06:23

@Awoof - Oh my goodness that would be amazing. Yes please! Apologies for delay in coming back to the thread, I broke my arm falling on the ice on Tuesday!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: