Talk

Advanced search

Fingerlings

(20 Posts)
fraggle84 Fri 08-Dec-17 09:59:51

Can anyone let me know if they see any in stock please

Olecranon Fri 08-Dec-17 11:28:51

Go to stockinformer website. It shows you where they are in stock. Looks like you can still get them.

4forksake Fri 08-Dec-17 11:31:44

Some smyths have the sloth fingerling in stock depending on where you live (& other smyths seem to be getting them in before the 15/12). If by any highly unlikely chance you're near Derry, there's some of the play sets with 2 monkeys & again they say there'll be more in stock from 11th. The Entertainer have some as stock coming soon & stock coming 2018.

Corneliusmurphy Fri 08-Dec-17 18:51:58

My local Tesco have had the pink, purple and turquoise in this week. I'd like a sloth one but I'm not local enough to a smyths to pop in on the off chance.

Fishcalledlola Sat 09-Dec-17 19:49:58

There are a few in argos in London. Not available for delivery though.

fraggle84 Sun 10-Dec-17 10:51:11

We’re in the midlands so unfortunately London would be a trek to far.

Still had no luck, Argos seems my best bet but no local stores have had any

fraggle84 Sun 10-Dec-17 13:05:21

I got one!! White in stock on amazon now

Fishcalledlola Tue 12-Dec-17 20:12:49

fraggle84 did you get Christmas delivery? They weren't available until the 6th January when I looked sad

LyannaStarktheWolfMaid Tue 12-Dec-17 20:14:11

Stockinformer. Got one on Amazon within a few days.

ByAllMeansMoveAtAGlacialPace Wed 13-Dec-17 13:35:34

I have two purple ones if anyone wants to buy them and happy to pay post and packaging too

LizFry Wed 13-Dec-17 20:47:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ByAllMeansMoveAtAGlacialPace Thu 14-Dec-17 12:26:05

i've sold one and have one left if anyone is still interested

JennieChew Sat 16-Dec-17 21:33:11

Yes please @Byallmeans... I have completely mucked up over this whole fingerlings debacle! It's the only thing my 2 have been asking for from Father Christmas. I had no idea they would be this popular and sold out! To think we saw them in Tesco down the road all throughout November. I currently in an internet frenzy trying to get at least 1!

ByAllMeansMoveAtAGlacialPace Sat 16-Dec-17 22:40:09

Sorry Jennie but they've both been bought now by others Mners!

bookworm14 Sun 17-Dec-17 07:30:16

The Science Museum had loads in their shop when I was there last week. Not sure about online though.

Wishfulmakeupping Sun 17-Dec-17 07:34:25

I got one from the entertainer look at their website- don't both met with amazon we ended up with a fake one st first

ThatsMySantaHisBeardIsSoFluffy Sun 17-Dec-17 09:07:30

Amazon direct don't sell fakes. Marketplace sellers are likely to be fakes, however.

JennieChew Sun 17-Dec-17 19:55:01

The most amazing thing has happened! The wonderful Ripasso on mumsnet has messaged me and sold me a fingerling this evening after reading this thread! 1 down and 1 to go. If any one has another for sale at all it would be amazing! My 3 year old ds is getting priority but I know my 8 year old dd who still just about believes in Father Christmas is going to be very sad. A friend has suggested writing a letter from father Christmas with the money and explaining that there are too many colours to choose from and thought she would like to choose her own. I am thinking this might work, even going to get the tea out to try and stain the paper and make an old fashioned scroll. But just in case any mums are reading this with a spare fingerling for sale, please message me! And all have a very Happy Christmas! I have deffinatly learnt my lesson with leaving the last minute present buying for those 'must have gifts this year! From now on it's November shopping all the way!

JennieChew Sun 17-Dec-17 19:57:13

P.s. can any one find an Amazon link to post that has fingerlings for sale that will arrive before christmas? All of the normal priced ones say 2nd -5th Jan for expected delivery!

aurorie11 Sun 17-Dec-17 20:00:28

Jennie whereabouts are you?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: