Talk

Advanced search

Any ideas for an almost 11yo boy who is mainly getting ps4 games?

(5 Posts)
lucysmam Thu 07-Dec-17 21:46:53

I have no idea what to get my friend's almost 11yo fconfused.

We sorted her Christmas stash the other day & he has mainly games for his ps4, so maybe some sort of something for that.

He's not really "into" anything like my dd's are with Harry Potter, and unicorns, at the mo. Or my other friend's girls with make up and unicorns. They were easy to pick something for.

Budget around a tenner or so. Any ideas?

Tia fsmile

Thesmallthings Thu 07-Dec-17 22:29:46

Slime kit?
David Williams book
ITunes card?

Perpetualstateofchaos Thu 07-Dec-17 22:32:40

You can buy cards with online currency for ps4. Or a voucher for game.

My ds1 is the same age and really into his xbox one but he also enjoys books so I'm planning on getting him some Michael morpergo books or the chronicles of Narnia.

jocktamsonsbairn Thu 07-Dec-17 23:28:55

Go into Wilko and buy up their Gizmo range! It's designed with that age to teen boys in mind! Lots of gadgety silly things are good prices. DS is getting most of it from
Me or friends!! He will be delighted! Other top gifts will be Donald Trumo toilet paper and poo related presents - poo emoji shaped mug filled with fancy hot chic sachets, poo emoji bedding, poo emoji light. One of his top presents around that age is a long box with the label saying I did t know what to buy you so I made your gift myself. Inside is a long fake pooh. It is displayed in his room...
Or you can get characters from some of the Xbox/PS games to just have in their rooms. They seem to be popular too. Or posters.
Good luck!! Hard age to buy nice things for!! Lynx gift sets are generally not appreciated!!!

lucysmam Fri 08-Dec-17 07:26:41

He's never said a word about slime, whereas the girls have.

A David Walliams book might be well received though, I'll sneak a peak at their bookshelf next time I go for a cuppa.

I looked at the Gizmo range in Wilko a few weeks ago but didn't really pay attention. I'll have a look online when I've taken the girls to school smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now