Talk

Advanced search

Filling stockings cheaply

(7 Posts)
faintlinesquints Thu 07-Dec-17 16:55:33

Stockings have always been my favourite part of Christmas, I love trawling to find the perfect things and usually spend way, way too much on them and usually stick something quite special in them too.
This year things have been tighter than normal, and I'm having to fill the 3 dc's stockings cheaply.
The younger 2 (9&11) aren't too bad, but I'm stumped for what I can put in dds stocking (15) that won't break the bank - I've heard lots of people can do stocking for less than £20 - please enlighten me how!!

4forksake Thu 07-Dec-17 17:01:06

Have a look on here, especially under the Sale stuff. Free delivery over £15

https://www.flamingogifts.co.uk

user1493413286 Thu 07-Dec-17 17:04:37

I got quite a bit in Wilkinson’s and I also got a toiletry set in savers that I then took everything out of and wrapped individually to look like more

user1493413286 Thu 07-Dec-17 17:05:06

Also lots of cheap fun things in Tiger

Gammeldragz Thu 07-Dec-17 17:05:11

My budget has always been £20. Probably half the contents are edible this year as I was sick of finding the stocking fillers languishing neglected in the stockings weeks later!
Contents have included Pez dispenser and sweets (Primark or B&M), gloves, socks, pens, putty, Little make up sets, small cuddly toy/beanie toy, mini Pringles, can of fizzy drink, fidget spinners...

Gammeldragz Thu 07-Dec-17 17:06:23

For teen girls I'd go with toiletries, gloves, edibles, nail polish, hair things, stationery...

Lovemusic33 Thu 07-Dec-17 17:07:53

Dd is 14, we were going to give stockings a miss but changed my mind.

There’s loads of cheap make up deals about at the moment.

Dd has so far:
Jar of Nutella
Cheap head phones
Chocolate sprouts
Purse (primark)
Gloves (primark)
Lip balm set (b&m)
Pokemon cards
Diary/notebook

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now