Talk

Advanced search

Small presents for DS aged 13 - especially anime related, any ideas?

(5 Posts)
MrsMeow Thu 07-Dec-17 13:51:08

I struggle every year with buying for DS as apart from his computer, he isn't 'in to' anything, and never really has been!

We've bought him a gaming chair and drawing tablet for his main presents but I still need to get a few more bits and can't think of anything!

He has recently started showing an interest in anime so was thinking along those lines possibly but I have absolutely no idea where to start.

Please help!

WaxOnFeckOff Thu 07-Dec-17 14:15:08

Is there a particulare series that he is into? They do graphic novels which he might like or DVD box sets. T'shirts, gym sacks, packs of cards, belt buckles, drawing books, posters, socks etc etc.

Loads of stuff smile

My DSs liked Naruto, Dragon BallZ, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, One piece.

They also liked the Studio Ghibli movies which can be quite cultish.

Curious2468 Thu 07-Dec-17 14:52:35

Does he like to draw manga? Maybe you could get a Wacom drawing tablet for the computer

Curious2468 Thu 07-Dec-17 14:53:52

Urgh didn't read the opening post properly and see he already has one lol! We really like the girl who lept through time and your name here. Bit more grown up than the ghibli films

MrsMeow Thu 07-Dec-17 16:07:56

Argh I didn't know there were all different series, think I'll have to do a bit more digging and find out if theres anything specific, thanks WaxOn smile

Curious, he does indeed. I discovered his love for anime stuff and his talent for drawing all at the same time when I found some (amazing! but I know I'm biased) sketches that he'd hidden under his bed. Hope the tablet is a hit. thanks for your help, will look into those smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now