Talk

Advanced search

Present for animal-mad 4yo?

(10 Posts)
Misty9 Mon 04-Dec-17 22:04:37

Dd, nearly 4, loves animals, especially dogs and cats, and I’m really struggling for ideas. She has loads of plastic animals already so something she can use with them would be good. Frustratingly, we used to have the happyland zoo and the playmobil 123 zoo....we stupidly got rid of them as older ds had no interest and dd was still a baby angry so don’t really want to buy those back!

Budget around £40 although possibly a bit more. She’s already getting a large cuddly toy tiger as requested smile

Help!

Thesmallthings Mon 04-Dec-17 22:11:12

You can get animal experience from that age.. more farm.animals but she'll be able to feed them... check out your local zoonwebsite or www.buyagift.com

Fueledwithfairydustandgin Mon 04-Dec-17 22:22:18

Something like this

Fueledwithfairydustandgin Mon 04-Dec-17 23:06:13

Or this or this one

Stompythedinosaur Tue 05-Dec-17 01:38:08

At 4 I wouldn't go for happyland or playmobil 123, but proper playmobil might be good, the big noah's ark is popular here, but a zoo, farm or vet's set would be good too.

Or a furreal animal? Out 4yo likes a furreal cat. We have various little live pets and digibirds that are popular too.

Our dds got this toy rabbit in a hutch last year and it has been played with a lot.

Or what about a vet dressing up set? We have a medical set we made up ourselves with proper bandages, stethoscope etc that gets used for doctors and vets equally.

Stompythedinosaur Tue 05-Dec-17 01:42:36

The Lego juniors vet's set is good too, about to be built by our 4yo and has a fair few little animals included.

FixItUpChappie Tue 05-Dec-17 03:07:20

My 4 yr old and 7 yr old kids love the Playmobil penguin enclosure - it has a little pool you fill with water and is much loved. I put it away and bring it out now and then so the interest is renewed ongoing.

Fintons Tue 05-Dec-17 03:31:11

Robot pet?

Misty9 Tue 05-Dec-17 20:25:00

Thanks for all the suggestions. We have a vet dress up already and she informed me she wants to be a zookeeper now!

The penguin enclosure looks fab! Sadly it’s out of stock everywhere and £65 on playmobil website shock

I’ve bought her a dog that walks and carries a bone. Hopefully she’ll love it smile

FixItUpChappie Wed 06-Dec-17 01:03:56

65 pounds confused Must be discontinued - maybe try eBay or the Playmobil website...they sometimes hawk discontinued bits on there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now