Talk

Advanced search

WARM white lights for tree- recommendations please!

(8 Posts)
Squirrelfruitandnutkin Sun 03-Dec-17 16:05:07

Our tree had super bright white led lights last year after the multicoloured ones died.

This year I want gentle warm white ones that won't dazzle me or burn my retinas.

I've left it late, I should have been more organised but we've had a busy few weeks.

Can you tell me where to get nice ones. A point and click Amazon prime job would be perfect! 😄

Ofthread Sun 03-Dec-17 16:07:52

www.wilko.com/search?q=warm+white

Equimum Sun 03-Dec-17 16:41:09

We got some nice ones in B&Q today

thismeansnothing Sun 03-Dec-17 16:49:19

We just replaced ours this weekend. Got them from Aldi £14.99 for 360 multi function LED ones. (They also had ice white and multi coloured)

dottybear Sun 03-Dec-17 17:20:22

I have recently bought a few sets of these as I don't like the flashing ones and get fed up having to reset them to static every time you switch on the multi function ones. Haven't put them up yet, but hoping they are warm white as it says!

alleypalley Sun 03-Dec-17 17:43:33

Our lights died this year too. I've replaced with red berry lights which look nice and are non retina burning.

BarchesterFlowers Sun 03-Dec-17 17:47:49

I bought these yesterday and they are very warm white, really look like they could be a candle flame in the dark.

So I would say anything that is warm white from this manufacturer on amazon would be good enough.

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OM08G46/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?psc=1&tag=mumsnetforum-21&ie=UTF8

roobrr Sun 03-Dec-17 17:53:10

Tesco! Bought theirs last year and they are lovely.

Made the mistake of buying new ones this year and got warm white from Argos which are actually yellow sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now