Talk

Advanced search

Lucky dip

(6 Posts)
ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Sat 02-Dec-17 11:18:54

Can anyone suggest what I can put in a lucky dip for a Christmas party for kids with ages that range from 3 - 15? Boys and girls.

Sweets not allowed, annoyingly.

CheapSausagesAndSpam Sat 02-Dec-17 11:43:37

Stationary is your best bet but with the age difference, you need two really. One box for kids aged 3 to 5 and the other for kids over 5.

Problem is that 3 is practically a toddler...

Otherwise it would need to be things like silly/cute soft toys, keyring, plain little drawing pads. Which won't really fly with the older boys...

TaggieRR Sat 02-Dec-17 11:47:38

I would definitely split by age a bit. What can you get that would please a 15 year old and 3 year old?! Will any 15 year olds actually do it?

CarrotVan Sat 02-Dec-17 11:59:54

You need three dips really or colour code by age band

3-6, 7-10, 11-15

Mini torches, stationery, little craft kits, yoyos, bubble wands, flashing bouncy balls, sand critter toys (bean bag toys in shiny bright colours), books (Poundland do Mr Men ones), bath bombs, fun tooth brush (you can get sharks and tigers), bath sponge in a nice shape, little wooden puzzles, nano block mini makes, little playmobil sets, playing cards, top trumps, slinky, Rubik's cube type toy.

Pound shops, B&M/Home Bargains/ Quality Save, Hema, Tiger, Wilko, Ikea and The Works would be my 'go to' places

CarrotVan Sat 02-Dec-17 12:02:35

Temporary tattoos, magic towels/face cloths, hot chocolate and marshmallows in a nice mug, wash bag

CheapSausagesAndSpam Sat 02-Dec-17 12:09:55

Colour codes is a good idea! Just tell them "Choose a purple parcel!" or whatever...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: