Talk

Advanced search

Last sanity question - promise!

(6 Posts)
goingbacktome Sat 02-Dec-17 10:39:05

blush

Last question re bloody bikes.

About to order the charisma pro bike. Dd9 loves pink and purple but did say she thought this was too dark when I discreetly shoved a picture in front of her. It's definitely the best I've seen though and a good bike for the price.

I've also seen the perfect Flite Delta bike by Argos or Robert Dyas. It's the perfect look anyway - purple and pink which are her favourite colours.

So....do I go for a 'bike in a box' from Argos that won't ride as well but she'll love the look of. Don't even think it has gears.

Or do I get the better bike which she won't like the look of so much??

Please help me!! Losing sanity right now which is ridiculous. I'll put the links below for anyone who can be bothered to help a stranger.

goingbacktome Sat 02-Dec-17 10:41:04

www.bdpricebikes.co.uk/product/probike-24-charisma-girls-2017?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4bzW2ZHr1wIVZLftCh3S9wEXEAQYASABEgIahvD_BwE

goingbacktome Sat 02-Dec-17 10:42:13

www.robertdyas.co.uk/flite-delta-girls-24-wheel-rigid-mountain-bike?istCompanyId=bf3344d9-83f5-4abd-b69a-da131f7567d1&istItemId=xwmtqtrmlp&istBid=tztx&source=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0LzngpLr1wIVSrHtCh1Etw-5EAQYASABEgI25vD_BwE

Ginmakesitallok Sat 02-Dec-17 10:44:50

Sorry haven't read your pps- but have you had her measured for a bike?

fleshmarketclose Sat 02-Dec-17 10:47:16

I'd go for the bike that would ride better tbh rather than one that looks more appealing just now. They change so much and so quickly at ages 10/11/12 (when the bike will still fit) and chances are she wouldn't want to be seen dead on a pink bike then.

goingbacktome Sat 02-Dec-17 10:55:09

Yes, I have had her measured and to be honest this bike will be for a couple of years before she gets her longer bike. She's only 24" at the moment and growing quickly. Thank you for answering!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now