Talk

Advanced search

Christmas tree stand

(8 Posts)
Waggily Fri 01-Dec-17 14:09:43

Hello,

Has anyone got a recommendation for a good, solid Christmas tree stand for a real tree. We currently have one where you have to wedge the tree in with plastic wedges and it is awful to set up, often leading to arguments, and has a tendency to fall over. Is there anything less stressful to use out there?

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Fri 01-Dec-17 14:12:41

Mine is metal, so quite heavy, and the tree sits in a socket and is wedged in place by 3 screws. It's brilliant.

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Fri 01-Dec-17 14:14:27

like this

Stompythedinosaur Fri 01-Dec-17 14:31:40

I got the Krinner stand a couple of years ago, and o love it. It is loads easier than any other stand I've had.

thecapitalsunited Fri 01-Dec-17 14:35:29

Cinco Classics are supposed to be good. I’ve ordered one for this year.

TrickyD Fri 01-Dec-17 16:46:35

We have a Cinco like this. It's excellent.

They come in various sizes depending on your tree. Sadly, ours won't be used this year as we have gone artificial. fsad

CakesRUs Fri 01-Dec-17 16:53:51

We bought this one about 10 years ago, not from John Lewis, from our local Christmas tree farm and it's brilliant. Would definitely recommend.

ShowMeTheElf Fri 01-Dec-17 16:54:41

We have this type bowl with pin and buy a drilled tree. Ours is a little bigger and holds over a pint of water: we barely lose a needle!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now