Talk

Advanced search

Help?!! Older girls presents

(7 Posts)
Thisandthat2017 Thu 30-Nov-17 14:57:56

I have almost finished but I am stuck on presents for my nieces. I dont really know either well as they live quite far away and are on Hubbys side. (No Boots mix and match as their mum works there.) Please help, budget £10-£15 but I love a bargain!

15 yr girl
21 yr girl

Any ideas?

misscph1973 Thu 30-Nov-17 15:07:07

Nice stationery? A power bank pen?

saladdays66 Thu 30-Nov-17 15:11:22

iTunes voucher
Paperchase journal/notebook
throw for room

Allthebestnamesareused Thu 30-Nov-17 15:15:59

Friend's daughters those ages like candles already!

happsymum Thu 30-Nov-17 15:17:20

I’ve just been to primark and found a few bits , throws, pillows for bedroom .. or something like this (I’m getting it for Xmas too)

Foxsox Thu 30-Nov-17 15:18:29

Vouchers for a make up store
House of Fraser or Debenhams bobbers so they can buy perfume?
Stationery will always be useful for the 15 year old so I agree with the above
Kiki K voucher
Urban outfitters voucher
But if a voucher theme but gives them some free voice I suppose.

WhyOhWine Thu 30-Nov-17 15:27:05

I have a 14yo DD and I would really struggle to tell someone else what to buy her because she has extremely specific taste and I have struggled enough myself with stocking presents. I think i would just suggest a voucher for somewhere like costa. She would be polite whatever she was given though and then try to trade it for something (e.g. money!) with me or her sister.

My 13 year old is much easier. FOr her I would suggest a bobble hat or nice gloves or stationery, earrings etc

For a 15 yo I did not know i would probably either go for a voucher or a nice make up back with a face mask and lip balm thrown in. Or a not chocolate set - nice mug, some mini marshmallows and some hot chocolate sticks. Maybe the same for the 21 yo with a couple of miniatures to stir in.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: